Game of Thrones

Hotcorner

yeah I have been bored with her storyline ever since the dragons were born. Also I liked Jorah and now he's gone. There's sort of a lack of villains in the show right now. Cersei I guess but she's basically just a raving lunatic at this point.

​Well there is Ramsay Snow however not seen him yet this season.

• 3 weeks later...

That last episode was awesome - was very curious about the whole Targaryan/Doom thing, that ruined city was great.  I feel like there's a twist coming with the stone men/greyscale story. 

Also I need a big battle.  Hoping that Stannis vs Bolton pays off.  Melissandre needs some new people to burn.

From what I understand, it's departing a lot this season, yes? Like the whole sons of harpy thing and what goes down doesn't happen at all in them? 

Don't want to say too much but there are at least 3 fairly significant things in this season that either didn't happen in the books or happened to a different character. Furthemore the season seems to have neglected to pick up the storyline of 3 additional angles which in the books seem important but by leaving them off tv, it would imply that they aren't.

I've always said since the whole White Walkers began popping up and the birth of the dragons, that the only way the humans would stand a chance is if the dragons are on their side to burn them up. WITH FIAAAHHHH. Whether that means boring ass Daenarys forms an alliance with Stannis or whoever else in the west or she takes over everything or whoever kills her inherits the dragons, I don't know. I have a ridiculous theory but it contains some spoilers/rumors I've heard about Jon Snows lineage but if I'm right and it happens, holy crap I'm a G.

Overall the season HAS been slow though, too many awesome episodes and deaths happened last couple of seasons, so two things: First we're a little numb, so when someone like Jorah gets touched by a stoneman or Grey worm almost dies or the Queen gets imprisoned by lameass Sparrows it pales in comparison to the blood bath wedding episode or Oberyn's fight or tyrion's dad hooker rampage and joffreys death etc which were all amazing. But the reason it's slow is because they need to develop these new characters, because if they kill them off too soon we'll just be like, eh whatevs. So the more they develop and build them up, the better it'll be when they die or something crazy happens.

Ramsay is definitely the new Joffrey. Bruce Bolton is the new Tywin Lannister but more of a cunt. Tywin did what he needed to do to rule, Bolton is just a dick. Cersei is still Cersei. Little Finger is definitely a villain in his own way. Meereen is a tad boring but I feel like something is going down with that whole wedding non-sense that's going to force a move. Sparrows are villains to me with their righteous bullshit. I'd love to see them all cut up into pieces. Lancel needs to die. Theon is a bad guy in a way, no sympahty here. The mountain still lives in some fucked up way (the hound also possibly?). So yea, in summary there are still plenty of villains.

I miss Bran (don't like his character all that much) solely for all the nutty paranormal magical aspect stuff.

The hating on this season is stupid.  Those hating on this season so far are those with zero attention span.

I'm enjoying this season because there are so many tangents/angles that can be gone in now, and since its deviating from the books, that means who the fuck knows what direction it goes in.

Regarding Sansa, and my wife disagrees, but I think she is saavy as fuck at this point.  She has been forced into some shitty situations, but I have a feeling her and the imp will end up playing a vital role together at some point later on.  

Surely the Stark family will get a LITTLE good come their way eventually.  

Bran will be back next season anyway, thats already been stated I believe.  

The hating on this season is stupid.  Those hating on this season so far are those with zero attention span.

I'm enjoying this season because there are so many tangents/angles that can be gone in now, and since its deviating from the books, that means who the fuck knows what direction it goes in.

Regarding Sansa, and my wife disagrees, but I think she is saavy as fuck at this point.  She has been forced into some shitty situations, but I have a feeling her and the imp will end up playing a vital role together at some point later on.  

Surely the Stark family will get a LITTLE good come their way eventually.  

Bran will be back next season anyway, thats already been stated I believe.  

Arya will be the only Stark who sees some good. Think she will have a big part to play.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sweet episode last night. Finally some action some of us had been craving.

Jon Snow and Longclaw fucking shit up. I like it. So now we know Valyrian steel along with dragon glass can kill them white walkers. Stuff was brutal. And I loved seeing Khaleesi and Tyrion interacting, him being involved will make all those boring scenes so much better.

And poor Sansa finally got some good news to help her endure her nightly Cishek impersenations. Meaning she gets buttraped. Every time.

SPOILERS!

Urgh. Having Stannis burn his beloved daugher at the stake? Terrible, terrible, terrible.

And nice of Dany to fuck off and leave her buddies.

Not a good episode, especially after last week's. I do like Doctor Bashir's character though, and at least Brianne and Pod are back next week.