Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins vs Mets - 6/20 - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

WHY IS OUR FRONT OFFICE SHOCKED WHEN BAD RELIEVERS CONTINUE TO BE BAD!?

 

I mean for god sakes Gregg was giving up runs left and right during his minor league rehab starts. HIS MINOR LEAGUE REHAB STARTS.

 

I'm done.

Happy Birthday, Gregg. Never comeback again, please.

 

Oh man I didn't even know it was his 36th birthday.

 

Now I just feel bad for the guy. It's not his fault he's not good and teams continue to keep giving him chances.

Seriously, other than Redmond, did anyone on earth think Gregg coming into two close games in a row would end well? I feel like even David Wright was surprised to see him on the mound.

It's Mike Dunn's turn!

 

Well we just got stabbed. Get the gun ready because Dunn is in to finish the job.

Ramos threw 3 pitches the previous inning. But let's put in the s***ty gregg.

Bour pinch hit for him, but there were much better options such as Morris or Hatcher. Not sure if Morris is available though.

Am I the only one here who would take Gregg over Dunn?

 

But seriously... Was there nobody else?

OK, is this not a SAVE SITUATION? Bring in Cishek, seriously.

 

No, it's only the 8th inning!

Bour pinch hit for him, but there were much better options such as Morris or Hatcher. Not sure if Morris is available though.

I would assume no, since he pitched 2 last night...But he hadn't pitched for a few days before that, so who knows.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.