May 19, 201511 yr I miss Michael Scott. I saw Steve Carell in 'Foxcatcher'. He wasn't funny at all, even though he was wearing a fake nose.
May 19, 201511 yr Been on the Carter Capps wagon since we got him, even though I was a big LoMo fan (off the field LoMo not on field LoMo) i was excited to get him. hope he's the future closer if it isn't already AJs.
May 20, 201511 yr Been on the Carter Capps wagon since we got him, even though I was a big LoMo fan (off the field LoMo not on field LoMo) i was excited to get him. hope he's the future closer if it isn't already AJs. I hope he doesn't need arm surgery soon. My arm hurts when I watch him throw.
May 20, 201511 yr To be fair he's only walked 4 in his last 9 innings And three of those walks came on one night. Without that off day he would be at 4.2. Nor saying he has perfect control. But he deserves to be here. One of many good quality relief arms in NoLa.
May 20, 201511 yr It would've been nice to see him pitch tonight, only time they showed him was when he was picking his nose in the pen and then checking out the booger lmao.
May 20, 201511 yr It would've been nice to see him pitch tonight, only time they showed him was when he was picking his nose in the pen and then checking out the booger lmao. He just threw last night for the Zs and he had to make the trip. Probably why he wasn't used.
May 20, 201511 yr It would've been nice to see him pitch tonight, only time they showed him was when he was picking his nose in the pen and then checking out the booger lmao. I wonder if he hopped when flicking the booger
May 20, 201511 yr I guess you could say this 'Capps' off a great week.... I'll see myself out. look what this season has done to dim.
May 20, 201511 yr I guess you could say this 'Capps' off a great week.... I'll see myself out. One more crack like that and you're Dunn, young man.
May 21, 201511 yr One more crack like that and you're Dunn, young man. I'll give you a Hand in dishing out the punishment.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.