Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/31 Marlins @ Mets

Featured Replies

Ill say it again, can we start hitting Yelich 2nd again please.

 

 

​exactly.  that team was an aberration from the standpoint of they were underachieving through early may and had a hall of fame hitter coming through the minors.  

 

Is aberration the word of the day? 

 

 

Is aberration the word of the day? 

 

​still awaiting your proof that hech is a good hitter.

 

 

Wow a robert andino reference on the broadcast.  I remember being at that walk off HR he hit I think against the mets in one of the first games of the season probably all the way back in 07 or 08

 

 

I've got a good feeling about this game.  Team is hitting a lot better than they were a few weeks back.

 

 

Hopefully Colon runs out of gas...  Hopefully the Marlins find a hole in Colon's game...  Hopefully Colon won't contain our offense much longer... Yes, I'm fucking bored

 

 

Hell ya Bour.  I saw Peter Gammons comparing the marlins finding him to the Cardinals finding Matt Adams the other day, not a bad comparison.  

 

 

Im trying to think of who Bour's swing reminds me of and i just can't think of who it is.  Anyone?

 

 

Im trying to think of who Bour's swing reminds me of and i just can't think of who it is.  Anyone?

 

Matt Stairs?

 

 

​

 

Dan Jennings, manager of the year.

 

​Only one I know of for certain is Wild Blue

 

 

Matt Stairs?

 

​Lol yes.  Not sure if thats the exact guy I was thinking of but absolutely yes.  Very beer league softball.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.