Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/31 Marlins @ Mets

Featured Replies

This rotation is brutal right now.  Have there been any updates on Alvarez, Latos, or Cosart recently?

 

​Bro, do you even fan?

 

 

I've said it before but Phelps has the be the angriest baseball player I've ever seen.  

 

 

 

​

 

This rotation is brutal right now.  Have there been any updates on Alvarez, Latos, or Cosart recently?

 

I read somewhere that all three needed Tommy John but were delaying it.

 

 

This rotation is brutal right now.  Have there been any updates on Alvarez, Latos, or Cosart recently?

 

Yeah, the update is that they're brutal too.

 

 

I read somewhere that all three needed Tommy John but we're delaying it.

 

​Lol no they have knee injuries but we might as well get Tommy John out of the way.

 

 

I read somewhere that all three needed Tommy John but were delaying it.

 

​I see what you did there.  LOL

 

 

Fake throws to 2nd... Get Colon tired out there

 

That would actually be a really good tactic lol... just throw it to second like 8 times. I'm pretty sure we'd see Colon grabbing his hip back to the dugout lol 

 

 

There is some scary lightning here in Orlando, setting off car alarms and shit.

 

Blergh, I don't miss that at all. Don't really miss much about Florida other than the Marlins and my family. 

 

 

​I'm so close to renaming you to MrMet14

 

​lol you can't deny that watching colon try to do anything athletic is fun.

 

 

​lol you can't deny that watching colon try to do anything athletic is fun.

 

​​​you'd watch colon take a shit?

 

 

Not to unrealistically get anyone's hopes up but I just checked the standings for the first time in forever and if this team can just stay away from the 3-11 ruts that they've done so far, this division isn't that wonderful. The Phillies show no signs of ever figuring it out, the Braves are where they were expected to be and could potentially fall further, and the Nationals haven't exactly run away with anything the way people predicted. I'm just saying, it's a long season and if we can maintain some consistency we can still have a respectable season record-wise.

 

 

​​​you'd watch colon take a shit?

 

​if he had to run around the bases while doing it, yes.

 

 

Not to unrealistically get anyone's hopes up but I just checked the standings for the first time in forever and if this team can just stay away from the 3-11 ruts that they've done so far, this division isn't that wonderful. The Phillies show no signs of ever figuring it out, the Braves are where they were expected to be and could potentially fall further, and the Nationals haven't exactly run away with anything the way people predicted. I'm just saying, it's a long season and if we can maintain some consistency we can still have a respectable season record-wise.

 

Not to mention we get Jose back soon which would be huge of we climb back too .500

 

 

​if he had to run around the bases while doing it, yes.

 

this thought in my mind will never be unseen

 

 

Not to unrealistically get anyone's hopes up but I just checked the standings for the first time in forever and if this team can just stay away from the 3-11 ruts that they've done so far, this division isn't that wonderful. The Phillies show no signs of ever figuring it out, the Braves are where they were expected to be and could potentially fall further, and the Nationals haven't exactly run away with anything the way people predicted. I'm just saying, it's a long season and if we can maintain some consistency we can still have a respectable season record-wise.

 

​True, but this team seems to be allergic to consistency.  On paper this team should be so much better.  The rotation needs to get healthy and pitch to their capabilities or it won't matter if Jose comes back if he is followed by Phelps, Koehler, Hand, and Haren (he's been ok).

 

The lineup also needs to not go through week long slumps together.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.