Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/1 Postgame: We not good

Featured Replies

Cishek optioned.  To AA wow.  Hell ya there is a god.

 

​This should have happened weeks ago.  It's not like trying to hide Morris and pick spots for him.  Cishek was getting hit often and hit hard.  He was going to costs us games in the 7th or the 9th.

 

 

Has anyone ever see the bronx is burning? Is it a good series?

 

 

I have come to the official conclusion that aside from monster home runs, i do not see what the big deal is about stanton. Hate to say it, but the strikeouts are far too much outweighing the positive. AS OF NOW, the contract is a huge mistake.

 

​Last I checked: 1st in the majors in RBIs, second in the NL in homeruns. Last season, 1st in the NL in homeruns, second in RBIs, was a leading candidate in the MVP race, and that's all with missing most of a month due to getting hit by a pitch. Very good chance he wins the MVP if he doesn't miss that time on the DL.

 

So that's something.

 

 

0-8 on Mondays.

 

Someone blamed to me this is a coincidence. I knew the future.

 

​We are officially the Garfield of baseball teams.

 

 

 Hate to say it, but the strikeouts are far too much outweighing the positive. 

 

Eat penis.

 

He manufactured our only run and he's who you want to talk about in the post game.

 

Eat. Penis.

 

*i went the no-respect route because you're the trolliest of trolls

 

 

Urena was super solid tonight and proved he can make it here as a SP. He got ahead way more often than not with good stuff early in counts. Had some trouble finishing guys off with his out pitch stuff. Cubs were so fouling off q lot of pitches. I was really glad when Solano didn't get on to start the 5th and Urena could get the chance at a QS. That 6th was probably his best inning.

 

His stuff got better as the game went along which is a good indicator of good stuff, good poise and a good pitcher. Really excited to see this guy grow as a player and really do think he will be 2-3 material pretty soon.

 

 

Hey man. I will take your criticism. I thank you for not bashing me. I respect your thoughts just as you may respect mine. I wish the entire board said things like this in a respective way.

 

​They would if you were less of a cunt.

 

 

Eat penis.

 

He manufactured our only run and he's who you want to talk about in the post game.

 

Eat. Penis.

 

*i went the no-respect route because you're the trolliest of trolls

 

Also struck out twice and hit a double play so.... I guess you eat massive dong then?

 

 

​They would if you were less of a cunt.

 

Notice how i never call anyone names on this board. What are you? 45? 46? I cant lower myself because you called me a harsh word. I learn from my mistakes so who is more honorable? I served in the military proudly and was very respected in my 8 years. You dont even know me? But trash talking on the internet does not work. But thanks for the effort.

 

 

​I hope you were joking.  Vince has never said anything disrespectful on here.  His opinions of Stanton aren't popular, but he knows that and is tactful about making his case. 

 

​Agreed. I disagree with a lot of what Vince says, but he's never said it in a way that has upset me beyond the usual "oh god, are you serious?" reaction.

 

 

Notice how i never call anyone names on this board. What are you? 45? 46? I cant lower myself because you called me a harsh word. I learn from my mistakes so who is more honorable? I served in the military proudly and was very respected in my 8 years. You dont even know me? But trash talking on the internet does not work. But thanks for the effort.

 

​Er ... it was a joke. Notice how I highlighted the "I wish the entire board said things like this in a respective way." bit? A bit fucking obvious?

 

It's funny how you've forgotten that last year you said I beat up my own children. So don't get all pious and preachy on me.

 

 

​Er ... it was a joke. Notice how I highlighted the "I wish the entire board said things like this in a respective way." bit? A bit fucking obvious?

 

It's funny how you've forgotten that last year you said I beat up my own children. So don't get all pious and preachy on me.

 

​yes exactly and that's why I specifically said I learned from my mistakes because we all make them. im accountable for everything I have done and as you see I have learned coming back (I don't attack anyone). like a couple of days ago about this person didn't own up to a bet and the guy attacked his family. stuff like that is rude but its not worth getting into a fuss about. and for the record I have no grudges against anybody or do I rile up anybody intentionally. im upset at Stanton, yes and I admit I go overboard with it. but the entire team sucks and he is the face of the franchise and he WILL take the brunt of it based on what I see on a usual daily basis (strikeouts, etc). beyond that, who the hell cares what I think. I enjoy reading comments and I have no problems saying I agree with jackruby, arpen, silverbullet, Erick, joe, Admin, rydawg, and the rest on certain aspects.

 

 

​yes exactly and that's why I specifically said I learned from my mistakes because we all make them. im accountable for everything I have done and as you see I have learned coming back (I don't attack anyone). like a couple of days ago about this person didn't own up to a bet and the guy attacked his family. stuff like that is rude but its not worth getting into a fuss about. and for the record I have no grudges against anybody or do I rile up anybody intentionally. im upset at Stanton, yes and I admit I go overboard with it. but the entire team sucks and he is the face of the franchise and he WILL take the brunt of it based on what I see on a usual daily basis (strikeouts, etc). beyond that, who the hell cares what I think. I enjoy reading comments and I have no problems saying I agree with jackruby, arpen, silverbullet, Erick, joe, Admin, rydawg, and the rest on certain aspects.

 

​Okay, that's pretty cool. If I offended you, I apologise. I tend to bandy cunt around because I'm pretty obsessed with Doug Stanhope and Bill Burr.

 

 

​Okay, that's pretty cool. If I offended you, I apologise. I tend to bandy cunt around because I'm pretty obsessed with Doug Stanhope and Bill Burr.

 

And that's fine. The moral is that we are fans. We all are dealing with this shit on a constant basis. And it's beyond frustration. And it's as annoying living near DC and seeing this other stupid team in first place 

 

 

Fuck u Vince I hate u

 

​okay. i won't say it back to you because i dont know you and you didnt do anything to me or my family. so it doesnt bother me, say what you like.

 

 

​Your teeth are unreasonably straight and your hair is too short, asshole. 

 

​oh keep it going!

 

 

Notice how i never call anyone names on this board. What are you? 45? 46? I cant lower myself because you called me a harsh word. I learn from my mistakes so who is more honorable? I served in the military proudly and was very respected in my 8 years. You dont even know me? But trash talking on the internet does not work. But thanks for the effort.

 

​Thank you for your service. 

 

 

​Thank you for your service. 

 

And thank you for being you friend

 

 

​okay. i won't say it back to you because i dont know you and you didnt do anything to me or my family. so it doesnt bother me, say what you like.

 

​you should just say it back Vince, like this: Fuck you squall u look like a turd. 

 

 

​you should just say it back Vince, like this: Fuck you squall u look like a turd. 

 

Well half your tooth IS missing

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.