6/25 Post Game

Guest Vince0926

Thank god the dodgers are coming to town. Whew. I was getting worried it was atlanta, new york, or arizona coming to town!

They don't need to sell. They need to get healthy and get guys performing to their ability but it is the Solanos and Hands that just need to go. Enough is enough. 

We need some new blood. 

Here's the thing though, the Cardinals have their #1 pitcher out, their starting 1st baseball out, and their starting left fielder out, best record in baseball.

For the Marlins it's not the players, it's not the managers, those have been changed numerous times over the last 12 years, same result. It's only one thing that can fix this situation.

Here's the thing though, the Cardinals have their #1 pitcher out, their starting 1st baseball out, and their starting left fielder out, best record in baseball.

For the Marlins it's not the players, it's not the managers, those have been changed numerous times over the last 12 years, same result. It's only one thing that can fix this situation.

But thats exactly what the Cardinals do well. They have depth and guys that can come in and fill the void and play fundamental baseball. We just recycle the same fucking garbage and when our regulars don't perform, its over. 

need Prado back ...   

need Morse to play like he's paid to...

need J.T. to hit .275 here on out...

Those 3 things and our Real pitchers coming back...will let me enjoy the rest of the season (even though already to late for more)

Even if the Marlins somehow did take advantage of the really shitty NL East this year and win the division, they would be utterly destroyed in the NLDS by a team like the Cardinals. Fernandez alone can't save them, so it's time to start selling off pieces.

Guest Vince0926

Other than the 2013 marlins, has there been any other team in franchise history that went wire to wire without getting over .500 once? Im stuck on 1994, 1995, and 1996.

Guest Vince0926

Okay i did research 1995, 2013, and 2015 are the only three years in which we werent over .500 at anytime in the year. Im so sad right now...

Sell everything.

stockpile picks and players.

...and for god sakes spend some money on the international market! On anyone. The stadium is in the capital of Cuba and your only marketable Cuban is Jose! Pathetic. I'm a white guy in NJ and even I am having an identity crisis.

Trade one of Ozuna or Yelich.

Get rid of Latos Cishek Ramos Dunn Dyson Morris Capps Haren Cosart/Koehler....actually minor league prospects in a or aa.

bring up anyone...tank.

Then maybe sign justin Upton...and they can pretend we are contenders next year...make money off our faith again...And in five years we do it again with Stanton.

5 year plan. Done.

Sell everything.

stockpile picks and players.

...and for god sakes spend some money on the international market! On anyone. The stadium is in the capital of Cuba and your only marketable Cuban is Jose! Pathetic. I'm a white guy in NJ and even I am having an identity crisis.

Trade one of Ozuna or Yelich.

Get rid of Latos Cishek Ramos Dunn Dyson Morris Capps Haren Cosart/Koehler....actually minor league prospects in a or aa.

bring up anyone...tank.

Then maybe sign justin Upton...and they can pretend we are contenders next year...make money off our faith again...And in five years we do it again with Stanton.

5 year plan. Done.

After we trade all the bullpen arms, maybe the Solano's will volunteer to come out of the pen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdJtw7vS1E8I would've played Out Here Gridin' but this wasn't a bad choice. Well done sir.

As for this team, they suck obviously. Strange part is there's not much that can be changed about the offense next year. This offense will be for the most part the same offense in 2016. I don't know what to say about that, but it is what it is.

As for this team, they suck obviously. Strange part is there's not much that can be changed about the offense next year. This offense will be for the most part the same offense in 2016. I don't know what to say about that, but it is what it is.

I guess 2017 is our year then, boys!