December 30, 201510 yr This fucking organization could not be more inept. Admin, are they still hoping to sign anyone for the starting rotation?
December 30, 201510 yr This fucking organization could not be more inept. Admin, are they still hoping to sign anyone for the starting rotation? yes
December 30, 201510 yr Something tells me Brad Penny is moving higher up on their list by the minute.
December 30, 201510 yr Something tells me Brad Penny is moving higher up on their list by the minute. Too late, he signed somewhere. (Really I thought I read he did)
December 30, 201510 yr Too late, he signed somewhere. (Really I thought I read he did) to the Toronto.
December 30, 201510 yr Too late, he signed somewhere. (Really I thought I read he did) Samson: "Mike, I heard Penny signed somewhere. Who's next on our priority list?" Hill: "Um, Kevin Slowey with Randy Wolf right after him."
December 30, 201510 yr Leeeeeeeeeee................... ......RRRRRRRRROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS
December 30, 201510 yr Are they still actively trying to push Ozuna out or are they becoming more open to keeping him and/or standing their ground on the return?
December 30, 201510 yr Are they still actively trying to push Ozuna out or are they becoming more open to keeping him and/or standing their ground on the return? More open to keeping him
December 31, 201510 yr as the off-season goes like this,I highly doubt we would have a payroll at 80~90M level,if we really don't spend some money and keep the payroll at 60~65M then I would be really really ANGRY.
December 31, 201510 yr Yeah what happens to that assumed $80 million payroll if they don't get anyone. They're not even passed $65 million.
December 31, 201510 yr Yeah what happens to that assumed $80 million payroll if they don't get anyone. They're not even passed $65 million. Extension for Donovan Solano
December 31, 201510 yr Just seems like Ian Kennedy might sign here after all, things have been very quiet for him.
December 31, 201510 yr Just seems like Ian Kennedy might sign here after all, things have been very quiet for him. Though they haven't made him an offer yet, that wouldn't shock me either.
December 31, 201510 yr Projections have him coming here, but haven't seen him linked to anyone else in awhile.
December 31, 201510 yr Just seems like Ian Kennedy might sign here after all, things have been very quiet for him. I think we have no many choices now.
January 1, 201610 yr Jesus Christ who aren't the Dodgers going to sign???? players that TARGET by MIAMI MARLINS.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.