Chen to start Opening Day

Admin

Attendance move? So they can sell an extra 8 thousand or so tickets for one game? Not likely. It reeks of an innings limit move and keeping Jose "safe" and "fresh" until the end of the season. 

This is the same team that filed a grievance because they felt like they were entitled to a million dollars saved after firing their manager while under contract. Its the team that has traded every comp pick they've had for cash or cheap relievers. The same team that has never let a player stay for significant money in a contract ever (Stanton will likely be the first in franchise history). I will never underestimate this franchise's ways to try and save or make a dollar.

Guest Vince0926
Attendance move? So they can sell an extra 8 thousand or so tickets for one game? Not likely. It reeks of an innings limit move and keeping Jose "safe" and "fresh" until the end of the season. 

By August 1 the Marlins will be so far out of it, you won't even tell.

Guest Vince0926

Buuuuuut marlins could be so far out that they could trade Jose so what would it matter. Honestly Jose should start 100 games by thinking of the rotation. But okay, so he'll start 30. Should be opening day especially with a day off Friday. Then you can start him Monday in New York when you know we will need him against their rotation. Such a mess and this all could have been solved by acquiring a 3rd

Guest Vince0926
Yes Vince you are clearly more capable than the marlins FO in optimizing Jose starts for performance and revenue.

To be fair, I think all of us are more capable than the Marlins FO. If I were owner, naked girls for everyone on this site. And free soda. 

Guest Vince0926
The literally did the first thing during 2012. What was it? Cam 12? 8?

No like real naked women. Squall gets a naked woman. Miamibaseball get women get nakid. Admin gets a naked woman. EVERYBODY GETS A NAKED WOMAN!

Guest Vince0926
Because I want the Marlins to be in the playoffs?

We all do. But I want to be a millionaire. Let's just find out what this season has in store

This pissed me off so much. Not because it makes a difference in the long run, I really don't think it does. It pisses me off because yesterday I spent over $300 on 2 tickets to opening day!

On the bright side, we finally got the #2 pitcher we've been wanting for so long!

This pissed me off so much. Not because it makes a difference in the long run, I really don't think it does. It pisses me off because yesterday I spent over $300 on 2 tickets to opening day!

On the bright side, we finally got the #2 pitcher we've been wanting for so long!

Trade in those babies for game two tix