7/24 - Mutts at Marlins - 1:10

Admin

i was last night for other jose day he was hitting and pitching what more you can ask from jose he was kicking asss  Stanton was kicking ass going 4-4 with hr gave lead we kept after that hitting was going full blast for us saturday night  good crowd too

Looked on Gameday but attendance wasn't listed.  I'm interested to see how many bought tickets for Stanton's night.

Looked on Gameday but attendance wasn't listed.  I'm interested to see how many bought tickets for Stanton's night.

it look pretty pack their say upper deck was sellout i saw empty seat look alot brought to put for re sell  on ticket site  other part park i saw same because alot want go game to see Ichiro Suzuki

If we could only boot those trolls who only care about the off topic threads and have no interest whatsoever of Marlins activity.

Yep wish there was some way so true members can express their opinions.  Think it is great we all have different thoughts but can express them, and I haven't see any major issues/fights/problems.  Except 1 or 2. And that's kind of hard to find when the adage is to stay away from religion and politics.  Seems to work fine here except.......

it look pretty pack their say upper deck was sellout i saw empty seat look alot bring to put for re sell  on ticket site  other part park i saw same because alot want go game to see Ichiro Suzuki

Attendance was 26,841 last night