Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/30 Game Thread Marlins vs Pirates

Featured Replies

Ask Mike Hill

 

:cat  Mr. Hill, where do I get a super pen?

 

:hill  I hope you're intelligent enough to understand this ...

 

 

i saying i say that to team not you

 

Why would the Miami Marlins be reading this during the game? I don't believe they're allowed to use their electronic devices during the games.

 

 

We traded Hand to the Padres last year.

 

actually didn't they dfa hand and the padres just pick him up? 

 

hand has been absolutely awesome as a 1IP type of RP, like i said the marlins should always do with him

 

 

No, I'm referring to the third-time-through theory.  It seemed like a psychological block once the sixth inning came around, and now it's not there.  He's just consistently mediocre now. 

 

Like I said, the only thing that's changed is he's now worse at getting people out initially. But the point of my original post was that the chance of him having anymore successful innings is very low. Very, very low. 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.