Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Longtime fans...

Featured Replies

Have you ever been less excited for an opening day? I know the lineup isn’t set but Jesus Christ this looks awful. 

 

How many longtime fans are not exactly marking their calendars for that first game? We’ll see when the time comes, but I think this may be the first season since 2001 (I was 8) that I won’t follow too closely, but who knows, maybe il be surprised 

 

 

More excited for this one than several others. Well, to be fair, if you're asking about Opening Day specifically then no that's just one game but as far as being excited for the 2018 season? Yeah I'm excited for it. 

 

 

Excuse me? Are you not excited by:

 

3B: Brian "Who?" Anderson

 

SS: JT "Jeter Can't Figure Out The" Riddle

 

2B: Johnny "Still In the Major Leagues Somehow" Giavotella

 

1B: Who Seop Choi

 

C: Sharif "Oh Man Who The Fuck Is That?" Othman

 

LF: Braxton "Miller? Wait, No...You Mean There Are Two Different People Named BRAXTON?" Lee

 

CF: Magpie "¿Que Mierda?" Sierra

 

RF: J.B. "What The" Shuck

 

 

Long time listener, first time caller

 

I am not optimistic about the future of the marlins franchise.

 

I'll hang up and listen to your response thanks

 

 

More excited for this one than several others. Well, to be fair, if you're asking about Opening Day specifically then no that's just one game but as far as being excited for the 2018 season? Yeah I'm excited for it. 

 

LMAO

 

 

Strongly suggest Jeter to invite [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] and @SonOfJack as  the guests in the opening day to show all the attendance (maybe only 3K) in  the Marlins Park how they're excited for this over 100 loses season !!!

 

 

I think this years Website motto should be MarlinsBaseball.com "Watching From Afar!'

 

"sick and tired of being sick and tired"

 

 

Strongly suggest Jeter to invite [uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] and @SonOfJack as  the guests in the opening day to show all the attendance (maybe only 3K) in  the Marlins Park how they're excited for this over 100 loses season !!!

 

Didn't you leave the fanbase?

 

 

I have been a fan since the '92 Expansion Draft.... kinda tired of the playoff drought.  I'm not getting any younger and kinda getting tired of waiting.  Leaning towards not giving a fuck anymore.... sorry, but that's how I feel

 

 

Without a depth, we cannot achieve our ultimate goal. No one likes this situation, but it's inevitable.

 

Look at our greatest moment.

 

- 14 season straight PS drought (currently 2nd-long in ML)

 

- just 2-time .500 season last 12 years

 

- 8 season straight .500 below 

 

- #29 or #30 ranked farm

 

- Awful SP ERA (NL #13) and SP inning-pitched (NL #14)

 

 

Without a depth, we cannot achieve our ultimate goal. No one likes this situation, but it's inevitable.

 

Look at our greatest moment.

 

- 14 season straight PS drought (currently 2nd-long in ML)

 

- just 2-time .500 season last 12 years

 

- 8 season straight .500 below 

 

- #29 or #30 ranked farm

 

- Awful SP ERA (NL #13) and SP inning-pitched (NL #14)

 

Great post. 

 

 

As a long time fan there is not much to look forward to for next season, maybe even the next three. The Loria error has ended but it's legacy will endure with the poor farm system and the constant reminder that Michael Hill was a large part of the current predicament. That said I probably won't go to any home games this season and probably only 1 or 2 spring training games

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.