Barraclough

Donna

Sure, but don't ONLY post negative, is my point. You are correct, he's been god awful of late, but I'd prefer to see a little balance in one's posts. That's all. ? Have some positive ones as well, maybe join us in the game threads every so often.

Gotcha! I really only posted at all so I didn't throw something. ?

Can we sell high on you? Trade you to MetsBaseball?

What kind of a return can we expect for him? Maybe throw in Donna as a package deal. Have you scouted their forums for intriguing prospects?

Bearclaw looks tired. Or he just lost his mojo. Or we lost a prime opportunity to sell high.

Thanks Mattingly and Barraclough for your combined effort to lead the NL in blown saves!!! WTF!!! There is no excuse for this! 

I think Ziegs had 6 blown saves before he was pulled. Mattingly simply doesn’t know how to manage a bullpen and is too afraid to hurt a closers feelings and let’s them throw away game after game. He manages as if he’s just asleep in the dugout. He sits there and watches Barraclough walk the bases in Tampa and almost an exact repeat tonight and just refuses to pull the trigger on him.  At this point, If someone told me Mattingly was tanking games on purpose with his bullpen management, it would be hard not to believe them.

Fire Jeter

Trades Yelich with one of the best contracts in baseball. Keeps all of his relievers because they have years of team control.

Thanks for being consistent, Jeter.

Did you against the Yelich trade when it happens ? I don't like they trade him but didn't everyone here said that's a return can't pass ? and it's too early to judge they keep the big three relief arms.

Where else does one vent their frustrations? Barraclough is a negative... sorry, but it's true. He's blown 4 of the last six saves. It's frustrating to see the team play well and hold a lead, only to have the same guy keep blowing it. 

Maybe it's time to try to close game with Stecken or Conley,trying everything was just what you need to do in a rebuilding season.

Do we know for a fact any teams actually offered a good return for barraclough?  It’s easy to say they should have traded high but how do we even know they had the opportunity to?

Because of what the other relievers brought back to their respective teams.

Because of what the other relievers brought back to their respective teams.

A guy like Brad Hand for instance had a much longer successful track record so it was easy for a team to trade more for him. Just like we know Kyle's success was brief, so do all the other teams. How do we know for a fact the Marlins were offered a good haul for him?