Barraclough

Donna

Sick of seeing this guy blow wins, especially with two outs. CHANGE THE CLOSER MATTINGLY!!! You should have pulled him when there were no outs and two on!

If this team only had a decent closer!!

To who? We saw how terrible Ziegler was earlier and Steck is just an average reliever.  This team has no closer on it. 

Sick of seeing this guy blow wins, especially with two outs. CHANGE THE CLOSER MATTINGLY!!! You should have pulled him when there were no outs and two on!

If this team only had a decent closer!!

He’s just coming off sickness and definitely was overpitched. He’s been great all season. 

I think he threw too many innings before All-star Break. Seriously I worried it looks like dead arm.

exactly what it looked like. I was at the game right by where he was warming up and he kept throwing sliders and they werent even close to the plate. Looks like it carried over in the game and was just throwing shitty ass fastballs only

The sooner we trade Barraclough the better. Even with the recent hiccups his value will never be higher. Teams will still want him, gotta do it asap. Keep him any further than the deadline and his value is gonna plummet. It almost seems like a blessing or a gift to the front office that he's been so good this season in the sense that we can really get something before he comes back down to Earth for good. It would almost be like doing the Fernando Rodney trade in reverse. 

The sooner we trade Barraclough the better. Even with the recent hiccups his value will never be higher. Teams will still want him, gotta do it asap. Keep him any further than the deadline and his value is gonna plummet. It almost seems like a blessing or a gift to the front office that he's been so good this season in the sense that we can really get something before he comes back down to Earth for good. It would almost be like doing the Fernando Rodney trade in reverse. 

"I got this!"

[ATTACH]2072._xfImport[/ATTACH]

mhill.jpg.746e281360401a6f9f6d8d05a3584a94.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.