Urena hits Acuna Jr with first pitch

Yes Jack, you’re inside his head and you know for sure he did it.  Smh....

Name me another scenario like Urenas that’s even comparable.  The only scenarios where these suspensions typically happen is where the players have a history against each other and it’s an eye for an eye or if both sides are already warned and beanings happen after the warning. Urena has no history of hitting Atlanta players.

Did Chris Sale have a history with the guy he hit? You don’t know even know who he hit without looking it up after this post.  I’m sure most of the incidents didn’t involve a personal vendetta. That’s rare, that’s the Strickland Harper thing. 

You said big name pitchers or large market pitchers aren’t suspended and I proved you are wrong.  Now you change it to something else and you’re still wrong.

quit while you’re behind.

In a topic that @SilverBullet and I say the front office should've done more, the usual 100% anti-Jeter and anti-FO people defend Jeter and the FO. I am now more convinced they simply do what they do to troll certain users here, and they have no actual beliefs.

I bet if @SilverBullet and I said Jeter and the FO should do nothing, the usual suspects would be saying how it is another bad move by Jeter and the FO to do nothing.

In a topic that @SilverBullet and I say the front office should've done more, the usual 100% anti-Jeter and anti-FO people defend Jeter and the FO. I am now more convinced they simply do what they do to troll certain users here, and they have no actual beliefs.

I bet if @SilverBullet and I said Jeter and the FO should do nothing, the usual suspects would be saying how it is another bad move by Jeter and the FO to do nothing.

I don't think about you.