4/3 The Fish vs The Apple 6:10 PM

Ema2R

THE ROAD TO OCTOBER STARTS NOW!!!!! LET'S PUT A WINNING STREAK GUYS!

Miami

Richards

0-0, 1.50 ERA

New York

deGrom

1-0, 0.00 ERA

After this game deGrom will have an ERA similar to Chen ?

#JuntosMiami

#OurColores

A loss is still a loss but if you've actually watched these games you've seen this team has battled and kept itself in every game even when its felt over early.

Some hate when this is said but a break here and there and this team could have seriously been 6-0 right now. For a team that many expect to approach 100 losses you can't complain about the competitive spirit this squad has shown thus far. Eventually some of these breaks will go our way. 

Let's get em tonight!

A loss is still a loss but if you've actually watched these games you've seen this team has battled and kept itself in every game even when its felt over early.

Some hate when this is said but a break here and there and this team could have seriously been 6-0 right now. For a team that many expect to approach 100 losses you can't complain about the competitive spirit this squad has shown thus far. Eventually some of these breaks will go our way. 

Let's get em tonight!

I feel like it was this way at the beginning of last year, as well.

Let's get em tonight!

Not to mention two bad calls in pivotal situations in the last two games. 

Let's get em tonight!

I actually just said this in the other thread - the few games I've seen, they've at least been "in it" even when it seems out of it - they've had fight in them (which couldn't be said last year), and could easily have won at least 2 more of them.

Some hate when this is said but a break here and there and this team could have seriously been 6-0 right now. 

*Waves*

Nearly every team in the league could say the same.  

Yes, they have gotten totally screwed by 2 calls.  But we’re not talking about a 4-2 team that could seriously be 6-0 right now.  We’re talking about a team that has lost 4 of its first 6 games. 

Let’s not get crazy. 

*Waves*

Nearly every team in the league could say the same.  

Yes, they have gotten totally screwed by 2 calls.  But we’re not talking about a 4-2 team that could seriously be 6-0 right now.  We’re talking about a team that has lost 4 of its first 6 games. 

Let’s not get crazy. 

Figured you'd be the one to complain about that comment but I know what I've said and I stand by it. They've had chances to win every game thus far... it's not crazy to say that they could have gone 6-0 if they've had a chance to win every game thus far. I know thats not the way it works and I know that most teams have similar gripes. I'm making the observation that we've been competitive in every game and haven't been trampled as many thought we would be every game. 

I've always wondered how they determine/track that stuff, especially with people recording things.  The recording part is less applicable to baseball/live sports, but does it count as having watched if you recorded it?

Also how does Mlb tv factor in. I’m sure it does right. 

I've always wondered how they determine/track that stuff, especially with people recording things.  The recording part is less applicable to baseball/live sports, but does it count as having watched if you recorded it?

On opening day I watched on Fox Sports Go and recorded it at home. You think they counted me twice? Plus I wonder how they determine the number of viewers in homes with multiple people. I mean I live with my Uncle, but he does not watch the games with me. Do they count my household as one or two?