Dickerson to Bereavement List; Lewin Called Up

Michael

• The title was changed to Lewin Diaz recalled, Dickerson to Bereavement list
6 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Unbelievable, they didn't keep him …

Yeah, would've much rather seen him continue to get his chance - would like to seen them DFA Forsythe, or option Brinson (if that's possible - not sure how they're handling that anymore).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cyoung said:

Yeah, would've much rather seen him continue to get his chance - would like to seen them DFA Forsythe, or option Brinson (if that's possible - not sure how they're handling that anymore).

Based on what I see, Brinson has 1 option remaining.

I would imagine one of Brinson/Monte will get optioned once they call up Harold. 

Give me Monte in that scenario. At least he’s done some damage in his couple of productive AB’s. 

Edited by marlins_09

7 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Sounds like Lewin was only up to be a lefty bat in the lineup because you're sending someone based on performance its Brinson or Monte who would have gone down.

And that would be understandable, if the RH bats were even a smidgen productive.

You're probably right to an extent.  The other portion probably has something to do with the options remaining.

It it would just be nice to not have such a hole in the lineup, or guaranteed out coming off the bench.