Did not see a thread pertaining to this. Has anyone been keeping up with this, this season? 

I've been doing the player of the day submission. Apparently there are supposed to be codes issued each telecast, have not seen this yet though. 

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out: https://marlinsrewards.com/ - it's a rewards program that was instilled this year. Looks like it could wind up being pretty cool when things are back to normal.

2 minutes ago, retrodoe said:

Right on. Well hey, maybe we can all help each other out and share them in this thread! 👌

I'm completely fine with that. 😄

20 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Yeah, they hide it in the bottom ticker and it randomly pops up and it's not mentioned lol.

IF YOUR A REAL FAN YOU WOULD NOTICE IT BECAUSE REAL FANS DON'T REMOVE THEIR EYES FROM THE SCREEN DURING ANY MARLINS GAMES BRO WHY ARE YOU EVEN BLINKING DURING THE GAMES YOU HAVE LIKE TWENTY ONE OTHER HOURS DURING THE DAY THAT YOU CAN BLINK BRO COME ON ARM SIDE RUN

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

IF YOUR A REAL FAN YOU WOULD NOTICE IT BECAUSE REAL FANS DON'T REMOVE THEIR EYES FROM THE SCREEN DURING ANY MARLINS GAMES BRO WHY ARE YOU EVEN BLINKING DURING THE GAMES YOU HAVE LIKE TWENTY ONE OTHER HOURS DURING THE DAY THAT YOU CAN BLINK BRO COME ON ARM SIDE RUN

He’s your brother?

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

I mean.  If I didn't notice it, how would I know it was in the ticker 😛😉

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

I mean.  If I didn't notice it, how would I know it was in the ticker 😛😉

Something something stalking the code something dark side something complete.

• 2 weeks later...

i saw they were giving away game balls this year so i signed up and then realized it's only for residents of the state of Florida  =(  pretty shitty considering I've been a fan since before they ever took the field

• Like 1
2 hours ago, hovertical said:

i saw they were giving away game balls this year so i signed up and then realized it's only for residents of the state of Florida  =(  pretty shitty considering I've been a fan since before they ever took the field

Yeah it sucks. We can only get some of the instant redeemable options and it’s 10 bucks to ship regardless of what it is. The marlins would do well to realize they have fans outside of south Florida. I know we don’t financially commit like home fans by going to games as often but we spend our money, advertising and word of mouth elsewhere.

• Like 1

Finally did the rewards thing last night.  I didn't realize it was app only.  Unless I did it wrong lol.

Not that that's a problem.  I also had to make a new account/entire my info despite already having an MLB.com account, already having the MLB Ballpark app, etc.  which I thought was weird.  It asked me to log in and "pick and account" and it showed my info there, but wouldn't let me "pick" it - I had to create an account despite my info being there - it was strange.

Just now, cyoung said:

It's telling me the voucher doesn't exist.

This seems like a cool idea, but needs a little fine-tuning

Did you do without the spaces?

• Like 1