9/2 - Blue Jays at Marlins

4 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

This team has had a serious increase in red accessories this year and it looks way better than I would have ever imagined. 

If only we had a blue game jersey to go with them...

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Isn't it truly amazing, though? Usually with a newer broadcaster, they grow on you over time. Rich Waltz wasn't liked originally down here and within two months to a full season, everyone here loved him and he became the voice we were all ready to tune in for, especially paired with Tommy.

Todd has yet to be able to do that, and it's ... absolutely bonkers.

Yeah, they refuse to do anything about it either.

Just now, GuitarPik said:

Alfaro almost blew that. 

I know, he hesitated too long.  I honestly thought he beat the throw at first glance and was almost like WTF.

Just now, GuitarPik said:

What do you guys think of Paul? I like him. 

I like Paul, and I feel like everyone else would enjoy him more with a different person working with him.

Put Conine in there. I like his dry wit.

1 minute ago, GuitarPik said:

What do you guys think of Paul? I like him. 

I didn't like him at first - there was another rumored candidate (I can't recall his name now, but he was a younger guy) that I had heard quite a bit on MLB Network Radio that I would've preferred best of the rumored candidates.  But he's grown on me more to where I don't mind him.  I'd still prefer Rich paired with someone - honestly a Rich/Paul combo probably wouldn't be bad - but Paul isn't bad.

Just now, rmc523 said:

I didn't like him at first - there was another rumored candidate (I can't recall his name now, but he was a younger guy) that I had heard quite a bit on MLB Network Radio that I would've preferred best of the rumored candidates.  But he's grown on me more to where I don't mind him.  I'd still prefer Rich paired with someone - honestly a Rich/Paul combo probably wouldn't be bad - but Paul isn't bad.

Scott Braun?