Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/2 - Blue Jays at Marlins

Featured Replies

41 minutes ago, Michael said:

Again, it's all hitting prospects around the entirety of MLB, besides Luis Robert, and he's even got a lot of swing and miss in his game.

We're just seeing it a lot more cause we HAVE a lot more of them to come through the pipeline.

They won't need ALL of next year in the Minors, let's not get crazy now.

They've all looked extremely fucking clueless dude.

Just now, Vic D said:

They've all looked extremely fucking clueless dude.

As have a lot of hitting prospects around MLB.

I like how you waited until right after Jazz made a second out to respond to that.

God I love Berti. Everytime he comes up I trust that there's at least a solid chance of a hit. one of the few in the line up that I feel that way about

  • Author
Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

God I love Berti. Everytime he comes up I trust that there's at least a solid chance of a hit. one of the few in the line up that I feel that way about

Birdie*

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.