Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/2 - Blue Jays at Marlins

Featured Replies

Cole is getting A LOT of the plate, not a lot of corners. We should have hit him a lot harder, but the change in speeds makes it hard to line things up. That works in the bullpen, but not in the starting rotation Urena

45 minutes ago, Michael said:

As have a lot of hitting prospects around MLB.

I like how you waited until right after Jazz made a second out to respond to that.

Yeah man I have quite the agenda. I actually posted it during the AB before him.

Just now, Vic D said:

Yeah man I have quite the agenda. I actually posted it during the AB before him.

On a delay then? Cause it showed up after Jazz flew out (shrug)

23 minutes ago, Michael said:

Hey @Vic D what about Alfaro? Why aren't you getting all over him, yet you're getting on Chisholm? Why are you getting mad at the rookie and not the veteran who should know how to do better?

Jazz fits into a highly touted cluster of prospects that continues to underperform. Alfaro needs to wake the fuck up too.

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

On a delay then? Cause it showed up after Jazz flew out (shrug)

Yeah I'm on a firestick

There's really no fucking good reason to take Six to out of the game.  Mattingly is such a pussy. I guess 7 innings is the Max regardless of pitch count.  SMH

Just now, Rydawg said:

There's really no fucking good reason to take Six to out of the game.  Mattingly is such a pussy. I guess 7 innings is the Max regardless of pitch count.  SMH

79 pitches is far too many for a rookie, duh. (sarcasm)

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

Let's start a GoFundMe to buy Corey Dickerson a new glove.

There might be a hole in Dick's glove, but there is an even bigger one in Alfaro's bat. Might need to work on that one first.

Sixto could have gone longer, but I'm fine with Mattingly's move. Don't need to expose Sixto to the TTO when he was pitching around not having his best swing and miss stuff.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.