Jump to content

2020/21 off-season


taiwanmarlin
 Share

Recommended Posts


11 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Can't and should not risk a lot of money on a closer

I just not agree with it, when this team loses some games due to the blown save you would think it's just worth it. This lineup won't produce lots of runs so a really good closer is really needed. If you give a closer $10MM a year and he gives you 45 save then why it's not worth it ?

Edited by taiwanmarlin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I just not agree with it, when this team loses some games due to the blown save you would think it's just worth it. This lineup won't produce lots of runs so a really good closer is really needed. If you give a closer $10MM a year and he gives you 45 save then why it's not worth it ?

We should spend a ton of money on a closer like we did with Heath Bell. 

  • Haha 1
  • Banana 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a thought. With the young international signings...perhaps we are now more comfortable with giving up Salas...

...widens the door on Contra.

...this might be support with gif he just put up on instagram...of him hitting a bomb dead center at Marlins Park

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Erick said:

We should spend a ton of money on a closer like we did with Heath Bell. 

It's really make no sense, never to sign a closer again because Heath Bell sucks, never to sign a SP again because Chen sucks, never to sign a …c'mon it's the worst reason. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Major-Minor said:

Just a thought. With the young international signings...perhaps we are now more comfortable with giving up Salas...

...widens the door on Contra.

...this might be support with gif he just put up on instagram...of him hitting a bomb dead center at Marlins Park

I'd agree. With the new signings, maybe one of our younger guys becomes a little more expendable and thus ...

Come to Miami, Willson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



  • Recent Activity

    1. 16

      Bleday is heating up

    2. 309

      2021 Trade Deadline Thread

  • Recent Achievements

    • Piazza31 earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • WSE earned a badge
      Dedicated
    • FishFry went up a rank
      Team All-Star Rep
    • jsprt14 earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • WSE earned a badge
      Reacting Well
  • Popular Contributors

×
×
  • Create New...