Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10/6 - Marlins at Braves NLDS Game One

Featured Replies

Just now, marlinsmaniac said:

Jesus Christ, how many times are they gonna replay the home run?

What is the refractory period for douschbags? That’s the answer

2 minutes ago, marlinsmaniac said:

These umps are paid off by MLB to favor the teams with the better ratings. 

Honestly with the shit they’ve pulled this year it wouldnt surprise me one bit.

Edited by AeroFishOne

That's one weird strike-zone, ump...

 

Ball right below the line in the middle bottom... but strike deep below the bottom right side.

3 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

MLB should have taken away those stupid Astros fans cut-offs

I agree it's stupid.

 

I can't find contact info for FS1 to ask about turning the crowd noise down (or broadcasters up).

What are we all wearing for Game 1?

 

I have my Marlins hat on and a Lewis Brinson shirsey on underneath my collared shirt (which is required for work...even though I am at home. My employer is telling me how to dress in my own home.)

  • Author
Just now, SongInTheAir said:

What are we all wearing for Game 1?

 

I have my Marlins hat on and a Lewis Brinson shirsey on underneath my collared shirt (which is required for work...even though I am at home. My employer is telling me how to dress in my own home.)

Khakis

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.