Angels Release Albert Pujols

Michael

Cardinals have to sign him!

Even though I wouldn’t be surprised if he will have a long second career as a member of the Cardinals in a coaching or FO role, it would be nice to see him back there to finish his playing career, like when Ichiro went back to the Mariners in 2018.

Should've never left St. Louis. Reminds me of Griffey when he left Seattle. Pujols will go down as an all time great but he'd be up there with Mantle, Mays, Aaron, etc. if he stayed with the Cardinals his whole career. Would've won a few more World Series and had the whole career with one club status. 

I hope he signs with the Cardinals for the remainder of the year as a curtain call in a pinch hit role. 

1 hour ago, Pittsburgh Mike said:

Should've never left St. Louis. Reminds me of Griffey when he left Seattle. Pujols will go down as an all time great but he'd be up there with Mantle, Mays, Aaron, etc. if he stayed with the Cardinals his whole career. Would've won a few more World Series and had the whole career with one club status. 

I hope he signs with the Cardinals for the remainder of the year as a curtain call in a pinch hit role. 

He actually left when Das became a fan.