Jump to content

2021 MLB Playoffs


SonOfJack
 Share

Recommended Posts


I simultaneously don't want either of the Dodgers or Braves to win.  But seeing as LA has been in the world series the last 800 years in a row, I guess I'm "rooting" for Atlanta in the "indifferent but if I had to choose one" sense.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Das Texan said:

I hate all teams left.

That said, I hope Johnny B finally wins a World Series. 

 

3 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

Agreed, I want Dusty to get a ring as a manager to pair with his player ring

Screw you guys! The Red Sox are gonna sit Dusty down on one of his toothpicks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd rather the Braves win this one.

I love Dusty Baker but the Astros deserve hell for like the next 25 years after what happened in 2017. And they still have so many stupid fans who have no remorse over what they did and who are still bragging about being able to keep the 2017 trophy, I would hate for those fans to be rewarded.

And I don't wish the Braves great success but that organization really does produce great teams consistently and they have not a lot to show for it, I'm sure there are many great Braves fans and players and people in the organization who deserve a championship. They've been too good for too long to still be living off just that 1995 championship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2021 at 5:07 PM, Das Texan said:

I'd rather the racist team not get rewarded for being a bunch of fucking racist assholes full of a fan base of racist assholes. 

That's out of the control of the Braves fans and their players. The Astros players who cheated chose to do so. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Michael said:

There's only like a couple of them left on the team still.

Yep. The team and their fanbase deserve hell for 2017 at least until every member of that team is gone, if not longer.

Can't believe we're cool with letting that continue to slide especially when they were essentially not punished for it.

If they win it fair and square then yea good for them they deserve it but in no way will I root for them. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Yep. The team and their fanbase deserve hell for 2017 at least until every member of that team is gone, if not longer.

Can't believe we're cool with letting that continue to slide especially when they were essentially not punished for it.

If they win it fair and square then yea good for them they deserve it but in no way will I root for them. 

It is truly a "lesser of two evils" situation here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Michael said:

It is truly a "lesser of two evils" situation here.

To be clear... are we talking about the Braves tomahawk chant and Native American imagery?

If so, I'll repeat my earlier point... Braves players and fans have nothing to do with that. That issue is an argument for another day that has zero to do with this World Series. I can't hold that against the Braves or their fans. They didn't name the team. Braves fans and players don't deserve backlash over that the way the Astros and their fans do over 2017.

The Astros still have players and personnel who were directly involved with their cheating scandal and atrocious fans who still brag about "yea but we still kept the trophy" and are still trying to justify what they did. Screw them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

To be clear... are we talking about the Braves tomahawk chant and Native American imagery?

If so, I'll repeat my earlier point... Braves players and fans have nothing to do with that. That issue is an argument for another day that has zero to do with this World Series. I can't hold that against the Braves or their fans. They didn't name the team. Braves fans and players don't deserve backlash over that the way the Astros and their fans do over 2017.

The Astros still have players and personnel who were directly involved with their cheating scandal and atrocious fans who still brag about "yea but we still kept the trophy" and are still trying to justify what they did. Screw them.

Wow you're condoning all this with the Braves?! How dare you not 100% shun all of them!

#CancelSilverBullet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Yep. The team and their fanbase deserve hell for 2017 at least until every member of that team is gone, if not longer.

Can't believe we're cool with letting that continue to slide especially when they were essentially not punished for it.

If they win it fair and square then yea good for them they deserve it but in no way will I root for them. 

Not rooting for the Astros players as much as I am rooting for just Dusty Baker.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...