Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Max Meyer - Torn UCL; Tommy John - Out for 2023

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just now, QbanCastillo said:

I think if this continues then that's when I would prefer him as a closer.

It would suck to have that happen given he was third overall pick, BUT, if he's Craig Kimbrel-y, I'm ... OK with that?

A lot of people predicted this would happen sooner than later.

Guess it's best to get it out of the way now since we have no chance to contend. 

Next year's rotation at Jacksonville could be Meyer, eder, sixto, and eury at some point.

On 7/23/2022 at 7:55 PM, Michael said:

It would suck to have that happen given he was third overall pick, BUT, if he's Craig Kimbrel-y, I'm ... OK with that?

Guess I didn't see it that way..... so Sixto, it is! 

.......

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

  • Author
6 hours ago, QbanCastillo said:

Guess I didn't see it that way..... so Sixto, it is! 

.......

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

Who Knows Yes GIF by Bounce

I do think Sixto will have progressed to 120 feet by Meyer's return. We got this.

  • The title was changed to Max Meyer - Torn UCL; Tommy John - Out for 2023

So wait, since he was on the MLB roster he's going to be making MLB salary and accruing service time as a result?

LOL this team is so cursed. I'm glad it will cost Sherman more money, but pissed that it means he'll hit FA quicker.

43 minutes ago, Entendu said:

So wait, since he was on the MLB roster he's going to be making MLB salary and accruing service time as a result?

LOL this team is so cursed. I'm glad it will cost Sherman more money, but pissed that it means he'll hit FA quicker.

Unreal. Absolute shambles.

54 minutes ago, Entendu said:

So wait, since he was on the MLB roster he's going to be making MLB salary and accruing service time as a result?

LOL this team is so cursed. I'm glad it will cost Sherman more money, but pissed that it means he'll hit FA quicker.

We as fans deserve better but Sherman deserves every fucking pain point that comes his way being a cheap POS that he is.  I'm THRILLED that he'll have to suck it up and deal with MM making MLB salary - mostly because I know Sherman won't spend it on the team anyway so there you go. 

As a fan i feel like we get all the bad karma that he's accumulated back at us though = (

What are the odds that he needed surgery back in May and the Marlins tried to make it work and he wound up on the ML IL?

Edited by r5812

  • Author
41 minutes ago, r5812 said:

What are the odds that he needed surgery back in May and the Marlins tried to make it work and he wound up on the ML IL?

Probably high.

Ng is going to use this to support her  wanting to keep him down - “see I knew he’d get hurt that’s why I didn’t want to bring him up 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.