June 21, 20233 yr Worst SP on the roster. We lose almost everytime he takes the mound. If he is hurt shut him down, if not maybe throw him in the bullpen until he can figure it out. This team has a real shot at making the playoffs and if he was even average this year we would be 15 games over .500
June 21, 20233 yr 6 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said: We lose almost everytime he takes the mound We've won the last 3 games he started coming into today. I won't disagree he has been bad, but what you said is false as of late.
June 21, 20233 yr Author Just now, SonOfJack said: We've won the last 3 games he started coming into today. I won't disagree he has been bad, but what you said is false as of late. what's our overall record when he starts?
June 21, 20233 yr Just now, flsportsfan83 said: what's our overall record when he starts? 6-8 coming into today
June 21, 20233 yr Author Just now, SonOfJack said: 6-8 coming into today better than I thought. That being said not good at all to be 3 under when your ace goes. Assuming we lose today.
June 21, 20233 yr Just now, flsportsfan83 said: better than I thought. That being said not good at all to be 3 under when your ace goes. Assuming we lose today. No doubt. The wins are in spite of his poor performances for the most part.
June 21, 20233 yr He needs to be sent down for 15 days regardless if he's actually injured or not and figure something out. This is ridiculous at this point that he's this awful every start now. Phantom injury time. Send his ass down and have Hoe start in the interim.
June 21, 20233 yr You can still see fashes of the old Sandy in his starts. Like when he allowed 5 runs in that inning against Oakland but was pretty much perfect in every other inning. That just screams mental block to me.
June 21, 20233 yr Ya know, I can deal with Sandy. What I cannot deal with is this impotent offense and Kim sitting on the sideline and not improving the team whatsoever.
June 21, 20233 yr This is a really hard spot. When Rogers returns, I’m open to sending him down to figure his stuff out.
June 21, 20233 yr 4 minutes ago, LordMagnus said: Ya know, I can deal with Sandy. What I cannot deal with is this impotent offense and Kim sitting on the sideline and not improving the team whatsoever. Who can marlins even trade tho? Farm ain’t so hot
June 21, 20233 yr 18 minutes ago, pollythewog said: Who can marlins even trade tho? Farm ain’t so hot Yeah I think this is the big problem. We have nothing of value in the minors really so I have a sinking suspicion this is largely the team we're gonna be with all season. They really could do some addition by subtraction though with how poorly some guys have played. Highly unlikely the replacements would be worse considering how putrid some of these guys are that need to be DFAd
June 21, 20233 yr 36 minutes ago, pollythewog said: Who can marlins even trade tho? Farm ain’t so hot Berry for Ohtani. Send it in, Kim. It's a guaranteed no if you don't ask!
June 21, 20233 yr 8 minutes ago, Michael said: It's a guaranteed no if you don't ask! My wife tells me it's a guaranteed no even if I do ask and I should know better.
June 21, 20233 yr 49 minutes ago, pollythewog said: Who can marlins even trade tho? Farm ain’t so hot Maybe they'll take Sandy lol
June 21, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, LordMagnus said: Ya know, I can deal with Sandy. What I cannot deal with is this impotent offense and Kim sitting on the sideline and not improving the team whatsoever. To be fair, I'm not sure there is much she can do right now because it's still very early, and with the amount of parity in the league, teams are probably more reluctant to sell at the moment. Give it a couple of weeks and we will (hopefully) see some action. Edited June 21, 20233 yr by Valid
June 21, 20233 yr 2 hours ago, LordMagnus said: Maybe they'll take Sandy lol Sandy and Sixto for Ohtani sign-and-trade!
June 22, 20233 yr I only care the name in the front of the jerseys, but it's impossible to the front office and the manager to not caring the name in the back of the jerseys, so .....
June 22, 20233 yr I'm just really tired of all these Sandy stuff. Edited June 22, 20233 yr by TaiwanMarlins
June 22, 20233 yr 15 hours ago, SonOfJack said: I won't disagree he has been bad And not this bad, the whole world is waiting for the Royals to WIN the first game of Lyles' start .....
June 22, 20233 yr 19 minutes ago, Michael said: I don't think anyone is "waiting" for that, my friend. Lol. It’s all my friends and family talk about!!!
June 22, 20233 yr 31 minutes ago, pollythewog said: It’s all my friends and family talk about!!! You're married to @TaiwanMarlins?
June 22, 20233 yr 17 minutes ago, hovertical said: You're married to @TaiwanMarlins? This pollygamy is getting out of hand. ... out of hands, rather.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.