April 11, 20242 yr I mean when you are playing how many DH's in the field.... Plus a ss who's defensive skills have taken a major step backward in the last year plus. Plus an average at best 2b. Really the only guy that is a plus defender is Jazz in CF and maybe whatever catcher they are starting that should be a backup AT BEST but probably should be a AAA player tbh.
April 11, 20242 yr 9 minutes ago, Das Texan said: I mean when you are playing how many DH's in the field.... Plus a ss who's defensive skills have taken a major step backward in the last year plus. Plus an average at best 2b. Really the only guy that is a plus defender is Jazz in CF and maybe whatever catcher they are starting that should be a backup AT BEST but probably should be a AAA player tbh. Shut the FUCK up, Das!
April 11, 20242 yr Author 59 minutes ago, Das Texan said: I mean when you are playing how many DH's in the field.... Plus a ss who's defensive skills have taken a major step backward in the last year plus. Plus an average at best 2b. Really the only guy that is a plus defender is Jazz in CF and maybe whatever catcher they are starting that should be a backup AT BEST but probably should be a AAA player tbh. TA and jazz are only two that grade positively m8
April 12, 20242 yr Who'd have thought that a bunch of scrapheap players aren't good defensively. Not to mention we haven't been all that good defensively for a few years now, and this is the same team... Also, why'd that guy bother putting values that have no teams?
April 12, 20242 yr 7 minutes ago, Admin said: I wish I could hire you again I can make another account if you want.
April 12, 20242 yr 8 minutes ago, Admin said: I wish I could hire you again Just fire him first then.
April 12, 20242 yr 14 minutes ago, pollythewog said: Next year's slogan..... Marlins Baseball: In a Category of Our Own!
April 12, 20242 yr 17 minutes ago, hovertical said: This is indefensible What you did there, I saw it
April 12, 20242 yr 19 minutes ago, pollythewog said: How do I unsee it Contact @SirFishFan the King of Gaslighting.
April 12, 20242 yr 12 minutes ago, Michael said: Contact @SirFishFan the King of Gaslighting. Gaslighting isn't real, you just made that up.
April 12, 20242 yr 6 minutes ago, Admin said: I am worried about you You should be more concerned about @Michael’s behavior to me with his profanity and unkind words. 😔
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.