Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jazz to Yankees

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, TheMarlinsProject said:

U r very wrong. 

I'm mean,  it's too soon to say. Time will tell.

22 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

I'm mean,  it's too soon to say. Time will tell.

you know you'll be crazy hyped about these prospects by next season like always dude 😂 

 

ain't nothing wrong with dat

I look forward to letting you all know how stupid this trade was.. I'll check in once a month

43 minutes ago, Iowa said:

I look forward to letting you all know how stupid this trade was.. I'll check in once a month

Considering he was traded for prospects, it may take longer than a month to determine the value of the deal.

8 minutes ago, Admin said:

Considering he was traded for prospects, it may take longer than a month to determine the value of the deal.

If he really checks in once a month for the next 4 years or so I'll be very impressed with his level of commitment.

4 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

I hope he becomes the superstar he can be. I truly hate Bendix 

Oh he will, anybody with eyes can see it. 

Bendix can burn

1 hour ago, Iowa said:

Oh he will, anybody with eyes can see it. 

So why didn't he do anything his entire time here?

Also, you exceeded your once a month check-in post allotment. Mods, please ban for a month.

Edited by hovertical

It's cute you all still have hope that these trades will work out

9 minutes ago, Iowa said:

It's cute you all still have hope that these trades will work out

The prospect may or may not pan out.

Truth is Jazz was overrated. He did nothing but underperform as a Marlin. A change is good for him and the organization. The was nothing more than a slightly above average player here.

4 minutes ago, Iowa said:

Hey another HR for Jazz, how about that

Even if he does go on to do well there he never did much here in that what, 4-5 seasons he was here? He was above average but never great.  It also helps to have Judge, Soto and even Stanton hitting in the lineup alongside you - something that would never ever materialize here. 

 

So youre saying a guy surrounded with Avi Garcias won't play as well as one with real professional players? No way! Amazing what the slightest bit of organizational competence can do for a player. God this franchise is pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Even if he does go on to do well there he never did much here in that what, 4-5 seasons he was here? He was above average but never great.  It also helps to have Judge, Soto and even Stanton hitting in the lineup alongside you - something that would never ever materialize here. 

 

He put up 10 WAR mostly at league minimum salary. He also brought a great energy and his smile is almost as dreamy as @Admin. He certainly was never the super star but he was a good, did what asked and was also critical to our playoff run last September. The ceiling is still there and I really hope he hits at. He’s a fun player to root and I’ll miss him

And jazz did give this team an identity as well. Sandy does that too and maybe Burger when he’s hitting, but the team is devoid of any sort of identity besides whatever Bendix and his 18 analytics spreadsheets guy say. 

30 minutes ago, pollythewog said:

He put up 10 WAR mostly at league minimum salary. He also brought a great energy and his smile is almost as dreamy as @Admin. He certainly was never the super star but he was a good, did what asked and was also critical to our playoff run last September. The ceiling is still there and I really hope he hits at. He’s a fun player to root and I’ll miss him

That's kinda what the rest of us have been saying though - he wasn't this superstar some are making him out to be. Would I like to have kept Jazz and added a Teoscar and maybe a JD Martinez this past offseason to really stretch the lineup out? Oh fuck yes. Id have taken that over this any day but this team needed more bats and unfortunately this is the only way our shitbag owner will get them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.