August 5, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, Nick said:Sanoja better be in the lineup.And if he's not, you're banned.Sorry, I make the rules here.(You won't actually be banned)
August 5, 20251 yr They bring in a righty for Wagaman and walk him? Dude had one job.... I will take it.
August 5, 20251 yr Walking the bases loaded for Christian Walker who has pummeled Quantrill in his career is not ideal.
August 5, 20251 yr 3 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:Walking the bases loaded for Christian Walker who has pummeled Quantrill in his career is not ideal.Worked out ok thankfully but yeh.Rod Allen has to retire from broadcasting, though.
August 5, 20251 yr That is awful that Gus is not told whether he swung until it's too late to beat the throw.
August 5, 20251 yr 4 minutes ago, Michael said:Worked out ok thankfully but yeh.Rod Allen has to retire from broadcasting, though.Rod is so bad
August 5, 20251 yr 8 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:That is awful that Gus is not told whether he swung until it's too late to beat the throw.I appreciate the HP ump asking for help but like ... maaaybe he shoulda just called it?
August 6, 20251 yr Not sure why they have quantrill in this long. Of course when I finally watch a hit they’re doing terribly
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.