Who is Cooler?

Lcyberlina

I don't know. One failed to kill Bin Laden, pardoned people he shouldn't, sold nuclear secrets to china when papers "dissappeared", bombed Iraq after breaking promises to the UN (not to use weapons inspectors as intelligence agents), tried to make universal health care, lied to the american people, and more bombings that didn't accomplish anything.

The other passed unneccessary tax cuts, fabricated evdience for a massive war that will cost billions upon billions of dollars, passed more unneccesary tax cuts, increased bureaucracy with the biggest healthcare increases since lyndon johnson and creating the department of homeland security and increasing other agencies, lied to the American people, and let the chinese go off easy when they stole our plane and pilots.

Which is worse? Both suck, but I would have to go with bush. The whole "fabricating war" thing is the most dishonest and expensive blunder of them all.

Well, the evidence was no where on Monica's body, it was on a dress...but he didn't inhale, that's all that matters.

Dude, he wasnt smoking a blunt... The whole smoking pot controversy...92 election? Ring any bells? As matter of fact, it doesnt...

Then again I was 5 in 92

in the end, they're both the same, insignificant players in a game take far too importantly with results that are semi-predestined. i don't think Bush will win the election because he has done the thing he was elected to do. there's more to the picture than what anyone, or any group of people see, so this is not as much of a given as i would hope it to be.

i voted Bush btw, because he is a baseball fan.

why does it even matter what clinton did sexually?

Because Clinton was being sued by Paula Jones for sexual harassment and then during the suit's preliminary inquiry Clinton lied under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinsky. As a result, he became the 2nd U.S. President to undergo a impeachment trial.

You should be more informed!

It is U.S. History.

:deadhorse :deadhorse Then President Clinton tried to block the Paula Jones sexual harrassment suit by claiming Presidential powers but his arguements were rejected by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Ironically, Clinton settled out of court after the damage was made.