Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsChik305

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsChik305

  1. i had a blast. seeing the players happy faces is enough to send me flying.
  2. thats crazy money! whatever happened to "its on the house". thats really wrong, but these guys gotta make a living.
  3. the relieve pitcher for boston tried to do a "Becket tag" to end the game. but he had to throw. Go Red Sox!
  4. welcome, but this site can be addictive.
  5. personally, i hate hearing the game. i need to see it. ive only had to hear it twice, and it sucked.
  6. i hate offseason. some desisions made are ludicrous. April 5 needs to near before any damage is done.
  7. I like the Braves, but they always choke. It sucks, but thats life. Oh yea, about that gonzo loduca thing.... SO WRONG. gonzo is practically the best we have in defense. his plays are stunning.
  8. vury overratted. he was MVP in !!03!!. hes so old now. he doesnt put up that good numbers.he needs a major attitude change
  9. yyyyeeesss! good news, this has been a good day. oh yea!
  10. I cant wait until things are sure. All this " I hear" is driving me crazy. I just hope the desicions are made wisely. I cant argue, I have my fav players staying..
  11. Yea, who can forget? That was an awsome day for all Marlins fans. I was at a restaurant and everyone was there cheering and going crazy. Good times.........
  12. Thats good to know. Itd be great news if the Marlins keep Lowell.
  13. I hope he stays. Who cares about slumps, he gets over them. I wont forget the 3 homers in 1 game. Thatd be awsome news for the Marlins.Go Fish!
  14. Ive noticed that in this board people love talking about Jews. They must find them exilirating.
  15. Its not just women. Men love looking at themselves in the mirror too. But alot of women do that, I gotta admit it.
  16. Good Luck!! you never know who has the ability to achieve great things. Got tht from a commercial, but its true.
  17. Kerry>Bush head
  18. going on halloween. was suposed to go this weekend but tickets were hard to get.
  19. the beastie boys?! im so jelous. theyre so sexy.
  20. MarlinsChik305 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    MOST HAVE LEFT UNTIL APRIL. THINGS ARE MOVING SLOW.
  21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  22. It sucks, but there are some loyal fans here. Ok, many dont care about baseball, but alot do.
  23. u got this from floridamarlins.com. and the results are the same. cant disagree, we need a left handed power hitter.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.