Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SHUfishfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHUfishfan

  1. I don't hate you either post a couple hundred more times and maybe i'll change my mind.
  2. I respect free speech as much as anyone but this is just dumb, marlin fans don't need to hate Yankees, I don't like them but it's not cuz i'm a marlin fan i just don't.
  3. HAHA that's good stuff with Helms and Jacobs
  4. I think most that arent super right wing normally like him. Those that arent hugely pro bush normally enjoy him. Overall he is good to listen to. But really he is one of the only good things left on that radio station. Dude, I'm super right wing and extremely Pro-Bush, but i love Neil Rogers God. His bits are hilarious and his irreverant attitude is great. Granted he's lost some of his edge to the FCC and his "bedtime stories" where he reads articles on the air can get a little boring. However, a lot of the articles he reads are interesting. Either way, he is the King of South Florida radio. All hail Neil God! I like neil but I think you like him a little too much :plain :whistle
  5. what times this on, and on regular ESPN? It's on during Sportcenter on regular ESPN.
  6. The blasts by Willingham and Jacobs would have been out in any park. even Yosemite National... :mischief I love your sig. Me too, but how short do hammer's arms look :lol :lol He does look like a T-Rex.
  7. Great pics thanks for sharing. Great pics thanks for sharing.
  8. I can see all people saying he's a DICK to the media and that why people treat him horrible... But how did he bring this on himself about the whole roids' issue?? THE GUY HAS YET TO FAIL A DRUG TEST!!! Yea all us probably know that he took steriods but until he FAILS a test.. He deserves to make that money, he deserves that HR record.. FAIL a drug test then you whipe it away but until he does, whether he is a dick to the media or not he doesnt deserve a syringe thrown at him! :notworthy :notworthy couldn't agree more. Personally I like Barry I know he can be a Dick to people but I know plenty of jerks and I don't show up at their work and throw stuff at them. I understand the yelling but there is no need for throwing stuff.
  9. Neil's awesome. :thumbup I agree I like him a lot. I know he's offensive but his bits are hilarious.
  10. I'm in class till 8:15 but thank god for mlb tv
  11. i probably will, but i don't know for sure. i don't know how hurt i'll feel if it does happen. That's how I feel, I want to say that i'd stay loyal to this team but honestly i just don't know.
  12. I'll see as many as i can during the summer when i get home so prolly 40ish plus i'm gonna go to shea next weekend.
  13. SHUfishfan replied to Boog Sciambi's topic in Off-Topic
    Boog, we're talking about how Neil Rogers is the King of all of South Florida radio. and moe howard is who? "Moe" Howard David is a name the Neil Rogers refers to him as.
  14. SHUfishfan replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Hey it's still 5 bucks in my pocket so thanks.
  15. Well i'm watchin the game from my dorm room in Newark,NJ on my computer while eating Chex Mix but your more than welcome to come.
  16. League ID number is: 297221
  17. I have a league created and a bunch of people backed out if anyone's interested here's the details: League Name: Marlin Fan League Password: marlins The Draft takes place Sunday April 2nd at 3:30 pm
  18. SHUfishfan replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Happy Birthday Guys
  19. BUMP SS- Ramirez RF- Hermida 3b- Cabrera 1b- Jacobs C- Willingham 2b- Uggla CF- Abercrombie LF- Aguila Willis Johnson Olsen Sanchez Vargas Bowyer Resop Wellemeyer Martinez Nolasco Tank Messenger Who would have thought? thing is Bowyer got sent down earlier this week and Messenger will be next and you need to add Lightenberg and Herges to the pen...and where is Mitre??? It says 07 lineup.
  20. We should join in on the Rip Jim Bowden Off Party. Nolasco for Church! Agreed get it done. :hat
  21. I'm sick of getting guys who try to "regain their old form". See Al Leiter circa 2005. Leiter was 10-8 with a 3.21 ERA in 04 i don't think he was a guy that had to "regain their old form"
  22. Best of luck Jorg.
  23. that is a commercial on 560 wqam, but i still love QAM cause they put Neil Rogers God on every day from 10 to 2. He is the king of all South Florida. all hail Neil God. Amen to that brother. :hat :notworthy :notworthy Agreed.
  24. SHUfishfan replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    :lol :lol Not a huge Michigan Fan but still hilarious.
  25. Amatuer Sketch was the best part.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.