Jorg now traded

Jorg

No!!!!!!!!!

Damn.... getting traded can't be easy. :(

well Jorgy I hope you get opportunities over there... and Cincy's my 2nd favorite team at least.

Best of luck to you, hopefully we are able to get updates in your journal from time to time. You've made a lot of fans here & we'll want to keep up with your career.

Thanks for all the time you put into your journal here, and keep working hard in Cincy. :thumbup

sorry to hear that, jorg. :confused how are the reds doing in the catching department?

and i wonder if we got wellemeyer because we intend to keep him as a reliever. frankly, i would rather go with resop than wellemeyer. krany must know something about this guy that we traded for him.

bye Jorg, good luck buddy. We hope you will keep in touch and tell us how you are doing and all. We really appreciate all you have done for us and I am sure your getting traded is tough. But know you are still wanted as a fish always by the fans :) And I am sure the other team will give you a good chance you deserve

Guest Juanky

Congratulations on possibly getting a better chance at the show in Cincy.

With that said, I'm sorry we won't be able to read your journals anymore :confused

Good Luck!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.