Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SHUfishfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHUfishfan

  1. Just Win if it happens it happens, it most likely won't so i won't get my hopes up right now, but tonight at midnight i'll be looking at the SD and LA scores anyways...and maybe if we get some luck this weekend i'll change my tune but right now. I would just like to see the team finish strong and look good going into the off season.
  2. Let's Go Fish Sweep Them.
  3. I say we take a chance on Kerry Wood. Im really hoping his injury history will scare a lot of teams off. What for? Willis, Sanchez, Olsen, Johnson and Nolasco will be back...along with fresh competition for the end of the rotation from Jose Garcia, Pinto, Petit and Gaby Hernandez. well given the fact that Wood has said that he would come back to baseball as a RELIEF PITCHER I really dont think that the rotation has anything to do with us picking him up. He will be disgusting out of the bullpen. Simple as that. I say we take a chance on Kerry Wood. Im really hoping his injury history will scare a lot of teams off. What for? Willis, Sanchez, Olsen, Johnson and Nolasco will be back...along with fresh competition for the end of the rotation from Jose Garcia, Pinto, Petit and Gaby Hernandez. I think he was talking about using him as a relief pitcher/closer... am I right? You are correct my dear lady. Ah in that case, sure. HOWEVER, expect the bullpen to at least be slightly better with Martinez and Kensing back. With both of them coming back from Tommy John, they probably won't be ready till the middle of next season at the earliest and i don't we will see Kensing at all next year... and I do like the idea of getting Wood although i think he'll make a lot of money from one of the large market clubs much like Dotel did this year.
  4. GREATEST PICTURE EVER!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
  5. I think we have to win the series but i don't think we need to sweep.
  6. thanks joe It's Joe Girardi's fault the FO didn't acquire some much needed bullpen help, it's his fault we stopped scoring runs after we had the lead, it's his fault the team struck out 11 times... it's all his fault. Agreed, you can't make chicken salad with chicken sh*t.
  7. How Dare Cabrera Strike out, Trade Him Now! :plain
  8. I think it's hard to predict who's gonna win the game if i don't know who's starting for the other team.
  9. Let Cody play against Lefties and then give Aguila a shot in Center.
  10. Am I the only person who thought the guy was just being sarcastic about everything.
  11. i enjoyed it - predictable, but stupid fun pefect summary of it. If your looking for something that will entertain you and you'll laugh at then this is a good movie.
  12. Happy Birthday.
  13. The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it. i feel ya....i just got back from St. louis and as much as I'd love to have a packed stadium like that all the time, I'd rather not have those "I'm a Marlin fan when they're in a playoff chase" fans around in their #20 Miguel Cabrera jerseys acting like they've been fans the whole time...puh-lease! Coming from someone who goes to all the games and then some, it's annoying and pisses me off...If you're gonna be a fan, be a fan regardless...win or lose...not when it's convienient...but at least they'll be spending their money so I can't complain about that... Exactly bandwagoners are like tourists, you hate them because they are annoying but love them cuz they bring in money. I can't wait till the playoffs to see that stadium full of #7 Pudge Jerseys.
  14. The bandwagoners will start appearing tomorrow, I can just feel it.
  15. I saw it too. It gave me a good laugh.
  16. Cody Ross and Reggie Abercrombie would make me chuckle a bit.
  17. it's all the same Agreed. They all taste the same to me. I gotta agree with you both here i think they all taste the same.
  18. nobody likes the chickenman ::waits for nobody to sign on and say he hates the chickenman::
  19. How they could re-elect this guy is insane.
  20. I read the title and figured this was gonna be another No limit marlin commander speech, what a letdown.
  21. Brian Moehler is due for a breakout year, guys. Seriously. He should be completely recovered from his Tommy John surgery next year and will be the comeback story of the year. I know most of you think I'm kidding, but whatever. He's got the psychological makeup to be an ace, and he will have the ability to go with it. Big surprise- you will see. Wow, how does it feel to be out of your mind? I've never been there. :mischief His name is the Garbage Man so he likes garbage, garbage= Brian "The Black Hole" Moehler.
  22. We just got better talent in these trades than we did in 98. Plus we had better home grown talent at the time now then we did back then.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.