Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mr_eob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mr_eob

  1. mr_eob replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    :lol
  2. I feel for you brother, Ive had a middle ear infection before and its not pretty. Hope it heals quickly, sometimes Ill get minor symptoms back if I get any kind of throat infection, but a few drops and it goes away. Good Luck! :thumbup
  3. I think AA has been proving this all year long. I dont see why we keep wasting our games with Reggi starting in center.
  4. I hate Z's!!!
  5. mr_eob replied to Passion's topic in Off-Topic
    :drool
  6. mr_eob replied to a post in a topic in Sports
    I hope Cabs contributes offensively this year, previously he hasn't done much.
  7. Manischewitz wine......One of the best things a jewish person has ever been involved with... That is indeed a good one. One of my favorites also is the Yellow Tail Shiraz
  8. im going to saturday's game. it'll be nice to see a big crowd on hand!
  9. OMG!!!! Pittsburgh has lost 11 in a row Sucks to be Bucs fan :nugget
  10. I want... :lol
  11. Oooh, its maaath...freaky :o
  12. LOL!!! I was there on Bird & 87th 20 mins ago, and when the fish won in 03(felt better then) GO HEAT!!!
  13. Come on boys. Dont worry about the win streak. Just continue winning without losing. :confused
  14. :plain
  15. Its good to see some objective observations from out of town. Even better than that is the fact that those who are smart enough to see it, show respect for us.
  16. In deed a true icon for So.Fl. TV. May his soul rest in peace.
  17. Ive had firefox for some time now, recently though I get a distorted colors all over my screen, and when I close it everything goes back to normal. Anyone have an ideawhy?
  18. I believe if your manager gives you that kind of an order you can refuse, not everyone has the heart to pop a guy like that. If you get chewed out, thats another thing but you cant just send a guy down for that.
  19. mr_eob replied to mr_eob's topic in Off-Topic
    You're absolutely right about rumors, its shameful. Where you there yesterday MFM77? I drove by at 11pm and still saw there were still plenty of people there. It also sounds like you may have some insight, I was really shocked when Enrique said it Monday morning, i thought it was another hoax.
  20. mr_eob posted a topic in Off-Topic
    Julio Jr., an El Zol radio station Dj, dies in MaineBY LUISA YANEZ AND ROMAN GARCIA lyanez@MiamiHerald.com Julio Jr., a popular radio personality on El Zol 95.7 FM, died over the weekend in Maine, a hospital spokeswoman confirmed Monday. Julio Jr., 29, whose real name was Julio Nivar Jr., was dead on arrival Sunday at Bridgeton Hospital, said hospital spokeswoman Pam Smith. She said privacy laws prevent the hospital from releasing any more information. Details about how Nivar died were few. Co-workers at the radio station in Miami said Nivar's family declined to make public the circumstances surrounding his death. ''We're in mourning right now,'' said Enrique Santos, a fellow DJ at WXDJ-FM. ``More details will be released later.'' A detective with the Cumberland County Sheriff's Office who investigated Nivar's death could not be reached for comment Monday. Nivar, his 7-year-old son and the boy's mother had apparently traveled to Maine over the weekend. Nivar had worked his last shift, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., on Friday before leaving town. El Zol's website posted a ''rest in peace'' tribute to Julio Jr., but listeners on the station's chat room were baffled about Nivar's death and at first thought it might be a prank. In the past, the station's personalities have faked deaths. That's not so this time, said Santos, who described Nivar ''as a great young talent.'' Funeral services for Nivar will be held later this week in Miami at Bernardo Garcia Funeral Home, 12050 SW 117th Ave. El Zol is popular with young Latins and is well-known for its top-rated Morning Zoo-style show called El Vacil?n de la Ma?ana, or the Morning Hijinks. http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/14801507.htm What a tragedy, he was always so up-beat, "El hombre gozadera" I heard him on the air on friday. Rumors say it was a suicide, either way a big loss for radio listeners in miami. RIP
  21. The only time I've ever done this was during the movie Knock-Off with Van Dam, awful , awful movie. I even asked for a refund.
  22. But the user Felo has his name with respect to Felipe Lopez, so I don't know if that's pronounced the same. LOL!! I always thought it was after Felo Ramirez the Marlins' spanish radio voice at 1140am
  23. Wait for my montage video. You'll see some old school stuff. Id be nice to see some Walt Weiss, and Benito Santiago as well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.