Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mr_eob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mr_eob

  1. Great article, but there's no surprise on any of Girardi's comments. He's just such a proffesional that he wouldnt let something get to his head.
  2. mr_eob replied to Junior's topic in Off-Topic
    Hay Dios Mio!!!
  3. mr_eob replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Dog whisperer
  4. For this very reason, Joe Girardi should be the coach of the year. Motivating is a big part of coaching and this guy has it. He also did the meeting at the right time. Yea. Right after he got his butt chewed out by Admin and David. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Michael Hill was in that room also. Now there is a guy I wouldn't want ticked off at me. Looks more like a body guard than a team official. LOL Did he really get chewed out?? For what reason???
  5. In reality though, what are the odds of the Marlins actually going through with this. Is it as far fetched as you make it sound?
  6. I knew something looked different :mischief2
  7. :bangdesk why do you even...
  8. Having been there in that dramatic first game win, this is the closest to playoff atmosphere that has been felt in SoFla in a while. And boy, what a way to close out the series. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
  9. mr_eob replied to Passion's topic in Off-Topic
    nice. (boob job needed though)
  10. Lastings Molestidge? :lol I laughed. :lol They were yelling "jail bait" at him. Next inning he didnt come out on the field. :mischief2
  11. I didnt see the flip I was too busy jumpin around and giving hi-5's to everyone in the fishtank.
  12. I was at the game tonight and some guys sitting next to me were saying one of the went to a Catholic school in St. Pete and they remember him getting kicked out for "doing sexual favors to a minor..." Who knwos, it sounded legit, but most of all it was hilarious how they were yelling it out to him.
  13. Ill be there tonight for sure.
  14. For Reggie we can all dress up as the Isotopes, maybe someone gets the hint already... :lol I would soooo do that!!!
  15. any team in the Division Preferably the Braves
  16. Sad to see barkley say these things bc he was always from the Cosby school of recognizing the problem with a lot of poor blacks in america is who the role models are, the lack of importance given by many parents to education and the such. Now hes going into the ignorant statements of saying conservative means racist and discriminatory. :notworthy Very well said!
  17. I have to agree with you Don, sadly though I still continue doing it :shifty I guess the guilt factor is lessened by its wide acceptance.
  18. The funny thing is that, had Sanchez been hammered in the 8th those of you complaining now would be crying and asking for his immidiate release because he could no foresee what was coming. The bottom line is, Girardi did what he considered best considering the totality of the circumstances, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.
  19. :o I wonder what happened. I bet Krukie framed him :whistle
  20. Im heading to the game tonight, any word on the weather situation?
  21. Id love to offer you advice, however, I cant assess the severity of your situation without the advantage of the above mentioned pictures. Oh, dont worry the pictures will be examined with the utmost professionalism.
  22. Why dont you tell us something about yourself, your age, jod experince, qualifications, etc.
  23. mr_eob replied to TheDon's topic in Off-Topic
    Im looking forward to watching it, but I did hear its gotten poor reviews so far.
  24. Ahhhh, an Abercrombie free lineup! This ought to bring us good luck :thumbup

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.