Everything posted by mr_eob
-
Al-Zarqawi killed in coalition airstrike
Somehow I don't think Osama will be seeing justice for awhile, if at all. Yes, this is a victory, but it's disturbing that it took 3 years to bring this guy to justice. It took far less time to apprehend Saddam, and even less to kill his sons. But you would think in a country we're supposed to have control, we can't find one high-profille terrorist for three years. As far as the violence in Iraq, this likely won't be enough to hurt it. No one is really sure how much power Zarqawi had in Iraq. It's probably less than Muqtada Al-Sadr, the radical Shi'ite cleric. So when they do catch OBL you'll be saying the same thing, you libs always cry and complain even when the events benefit everyone, there's always a "yeah, but..."
-
Al-Zarqawi killed in coalition airstrike
Great News!!! :thumbup OBL you can run but you can't hide!!! You're next :hanged :patriot
-
That was the most embarassing game of the season
Yeah the strike outs hurt us but the key imo was the defense. Of course we all recall Hanley's bad throw,but ultimatley we had a chance to erase that with Willy's throw to the plate, but as always, Olivo cant hang on to the damn ball, I dont know about you but Ive seen him do it way too many times, and frankly, IM TIRED OF IT. I bet if he had been catching on Sunday against the Rockies, he wouldnt have made the play Treanor made at the plate. And lets not even dare imagine him making that play Pudge made in the 03 division series against the Giants. The guy can't even hold on to regular pitches for crying out loud;why do you think he doesnt catch the D-train anymore??? Maybe Im over reacting after a bitter and shamefull loss but they need to stick some super glue in Olivo's glove or we're bound to see alot more of this nonsense. I understand your frustration with Olivo on that play Mr.Ebb. With that said............. Runners on 2nd and 3rd with NO OUTS. No one puts the ball in play. Game over. :censored Yeah, I know it all sooo frustrating, and you gotta feel for JJ too, he was lights out.
-
That was the most embarassing game of the season
Yeah the strike outs hurt us but the key imo was the defense. Of course we all recall Hanley's bad throw,but ultimatley we had a chance to erase that with Willy's throw to the plate, but as always, Olivo cant hang on to the damn ball, I dont know about you but Ive seen him do it way too many times, and frankly, IM TIRED OF IT. I bet if he had been catching on Sunday against the Rockies, he wouldnt have made the play Treanor made at the plate. And lets not even dare imagine him making that play Pudge made in the 03 division series against the Giants. The guy can't even hold on to regular pitches for crying out loud;why do you think he doesnt catch the D-train anymore??? Maybe Im over reacting after a bitter and shamefull loss but they need to stick some super glue in Olivo's glove or we're bound to see alot more of this nonsense.
-
The 2006 MLB Draft
I caught the tail end of Hank's interview with Beinfest, from what i could gather he didnt offer much insight on what direction the team is looking to go in the draft. Did anybody hear otherwise?
-
Can You Spot The 100 Movies In The Picture?
shark tale (the tail on the bottom) Crash Anchor Man seven phantom of the opera (the mask on the light pole) cocktail sparkle (on the pithcer) the pacifier (also on light post) barb wire
- Drew Tate sinks hole-in-one
-
Florida Marlins @ Colorado Rockies -- 8:05 ET
Love the art work, nice job. Two in a row is the way to go!
-
Former Marine defends himself
Only a Marine can bring a knife to a gun fight and come out on top. HoohRaah!!!
-
Cage knife thugs forever
thats just sickening
-
Tankersley grateful for shot
I like the attitude, the kid has a future :thumbup
- Vida Guerra
-
I would've killed for help at work today
I hear you bro. Looks like she doesnt mind your company either, you'll get your chance. :thumbup
- Blond Homeowner
-
From the world of freak injuries...
some people just cant control their emotions. :shifty
-
Any News on Reese?
what a waste of a thread :banghead
-
San Fran Giants @ Florida Marlins--6:05pm
Ill be there tonite, lets hope the Olsen looks sharp out there.
-
Pa. skydiver slips from harness and dies
What a shame :o Call me crazy but id do it, im not an adrenaline junky, but thats just something I always wanted to do
-
Mets @ Marlins-- 1:20pm--Dolphin Stadium
I say Glavine gets knocked around and hits the showers by the 3rd. He'll then call Maddox and say "I feel your pain..."
-
OMG Nunez suspended.
Not surprising at all, it also explains his bad attitude at times.
- official god faq
-
Eva Longoria
She's cute, but she aint all that
-
Fish win it in the 9th!
An overall outstanding performance by the entire team. Way to go!!! I was jumping up and down when I saw that ball leave Jacob's bat, great to see the pen looking sharp tonight. Lets bring out the brooms tomorrow!!! BTW, anyone have details on the whole fight incident with Olsen???
-
Marlins need to make their move
Can a mod please move this to the Locker Room
- Stupid Signs