Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mr_eob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mr_eob

  1. WIN WIN WIN!!!! LETS KICK SOME :jackass
  2. This is getting old. You Girardi haters need to give it a rest. completely agree. I know its frustrating, but you just cant toss the blame on Girardi just because you cant seem to find another place to throw it.
  3. This can really hurt our offense, Hanley was the main catalyst.
  4. mr_eob replied to nobody's topic in Off-Topic
    LMAO!!!
  5. Its sad that we even have to argue this, I mean, what happened to all the victims on that plane? Did the government mysteriously make all those passenger dissappear? What about the two black boxes recovered where did those come from? This whole conspiracy has always seemed most ridiculous to me.
  6. lets get a 10 run lead first.
  7. Finally they can shut all the conspiracy-theorists up. Oh...thats right, the'll say it was tampered with.
  8. Even if they did prove it, he'd still deny it. He'd say that the "imperialists" made it all up.
  9. I agree its pretty early, but its good to see some signs of life in his bat.
  10. mr_eob replied to nobody's topic in Off-Topic
    A guy is hanging upside down from the rafters at a factory when a blonde coworker walks by. "What are you doing?" she asks. "I need some time off," says the man. "I'm pretending to be nuts." The boss walks in, sees the worker hanging from the ceiling, and asks, "What are you doing?" "I'm a light bulb," answers the man. "I think you need some time off," says the boss. So, the man jumps down and leaves. The blonde begins to walk out, too. The boss asks, "Where do you think you're going?" The blonde answers, "I'm going home. I can't work in the dark." I dont know why but at first I thought he meant he was pretending to be hanging nut sack.
  11. Really nice pix
  12. :lol good one
  13. ^_^ )-->QUOTE( ^_^ @ May 9 2006, 11:49 PM) 1142466[/snapback] does that include you? i mean after all you are taking a leak on the graves of the countless who have died so the anti-american liberals can be anti-american liberals without any fear of any action against them. so you are just as antiamerican for saying that as anyone else. blah blah blah
  14. Can we ship out the anti-american liberals too???
  15. Wow

    mr_eob replied to prinmemito's topic in Sports
    He hit what was going to be a routine DP to Jose Reyes and he didn't even run. He just jogged maybe 20 feet. I would chew his ass out if I were Bobby Cox. Edit: Nevermind. He slipped and fell. I was watching the game, and when I first was the play I thought it was poor sportsmanship on his part, but the I saw that he slipped on the replay.
  16. mr_eob replied to a post in a topic in Game Threads
    I hope the momentum carries over from last night, I think these guys can KICK SOME BIRD BUTT!!! Go Marlins!!!
  17. These stats are among all players, I think he's leading among rookies.
  18. :respect Would you please heal my ingrown toe nail my Lord???
  19. mr_eob replied to Admin's topic in Miami Marlins
    I couldnt undesrstand, he had retired about 6 or 7 straight guys, the marlins score a run, then the next inning all the phillies had to do was rest the bat on their shoulder, and they'd score. All I said to myself was, "here we go again..."
  20. I've always hated crapping in public restrooms, wether in school, at work or any other toilet thats not my own, I find it disgusting.
  21. Marlon Anderson is sleeping with Watson... :whistle
  22. Just what we needed
  23. mr_eob replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    :plain

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.