Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CTMarlinsfan

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CTMarlinsfan

  1. great game by the 'topes last night. I'll have picutres when i get back from vacation. McPhearson, Seddon, Wood all looked good. Rabelo looks lost though. The team had set a team high 8 game losing streak coming into last night...am I the good luck charm? Also, on July 4, they had a record crowd.
  2. I saw Dallas play last night in Abluquerque...send him up NOW! Even though he Kd twice, he also had a 1B and 2B. He fielded VERY well and he can run too...we need Dallas
  3. nice 8:00 start time out here...go Fish
  4. Yankees + Red Sox -
  5. John Gall, John Baker, Chris Sedden, and Dallas McPhearson have been names to the AAA All Star team (they lead AAA in all star selections) Gall is hitting .328/10/68 Baker .314/6/31 McPhearson /.307/31/66 (speaks volumes how Gall has more RBI than McPhearson while having 21 less HR) Seddon 6-6 4.07 Albuquerque lost its 8th in a row last night vs NO. On July 4, they recorded a record crowd. Eluogio De La Cruz got the L for the Topes falling to 9-4 (having him in the pen for a week might have messed with his mechanics) Albuqeurque has the worst record in the division and 3rd worst record in the PCL at 39-50 Daniel Barone is on the berevement list for the birth of his son. Steve Woodard was called up to replace Lindstorm, but probably sent back down with Tankersley coming back and George Lombard is on the Isotopes...who knew? Chris Seddon gets the nod tonight I'll be at the game tonight!!! looking fowarding to being the stopper the Topes need. Should be fun to go to Isotopes Park. Look for me if your' there ,I'll be in the marlins gear.
  6. oy! I'm in Albuquerque right now until Friday...please don't hit...I want to enjoy the full lenght of my vacation
  7. I believe if the home team has HD they can do HD
  8. Miller at Coors...seems so wrong!
  9. I'll keep it simple again... MARLINS @ ROCKIES 8:05 COORS FIELD STARTERS: FLA: Andrew Miller (5-7, 5.05) COL: Mark Redman (2-3 7.84) FLA TV: FSN-HD FLA RADIO: WAXY 790 the Ticket FLA ESPANOL: WQBA COL TV: FSN-HD COL RADIO-KOA
  10. LOL!!!! I WAS AT THAT GAME TOO!!!! THIS ONE WAS WORSE THOUGH. I was outfield terrace last year and there was like 1 camp there, this time... I was literally sitting right next to them... not to mention a counsoller that all she did was b1tch and b!tch and would stand in the aisle and completely block my view... IDK which was worse the kids or the counsollers counselors...they were flinching every minute a ball was hit in the air, and during the rain they acted like they owned the place. This isn't the museum of sicence, this is the Marlins game, other people go to these games! And the kids were littering LF with tinsel...they would not stop even when the usher asked!
  11. What are you refering to? putting the best starter in Albuquerque into the pen
  12. where were you sitting? Were the campers sitting in the concourse
  13. I added Gregg...ask one of the mods if you want to change your vote.
  14. You copied my poll! (just kidding) I really don't know who to vote for...I'll think about it for a while. For anyone who cares, here are the past winners of Fish of the Game: 6/4: Hanley Ramirez (86.05%) 6/7: Cody Ross (94.59%) 6/8: Hanley Ramirez (67.57%) 6/10: Ricky Nolasco (53.85%) 6/11: Jorge Cantu (45.16%) 6/12: Scott Olsen (100.00%) 6/13: Jeremy Hermida (30.77%) 6/15: Ricky Nolasco (97.83%) 6/16: Andrew Miller (100.00%) 6/30: Josh Willingham (58.14%) yea I figured I'd merge it beforehand so I'd just tag it to mine. I can fix the choices if you have any in mind
  15. Well I was there... a few gripes: 1) CAMPERS...annoying 2) CAMP GROUPS...why do they have to get there in the 4th inning? 3) RAIN. Our usher basically said YOU GUYS GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE and as we were running a sheet of rain just came down. 4) STADIUM...the concourses were flooding and water was going through the tunnel 5) CAMP GORUPS AGAIN...blocked the way for us great game! Marlins won! I called it about an hour and a half before it happened: AMEZAGA HR! Who would have thought? ALSO: NOTE TO FANS WHO WERE AT THE GAME. GO TO THE STADIUM STARTING TOMORROW TO REDEEM YOUR TICKET FOR A $1 TICKET TO A FUTURE SUNDAY-THURSDAY GAME!!!
  16. sadly it will be Tucker and then Hendrickson, if only because of the veteren factor. It's not right because Hendrickson has been going downhill while Tucker has shown upside and maturity for his age, but it's the way things are.
  17. I'm running out the door to the game right now... TV: FSN FLORIDA RADIO: WAXY 790 The Ticket RADIO: WQBA (ESPANOL) Ricky Nolasco 8-4 vs Odalis Perez 2-5
  18. not counting tonight, Hanley's HRs were still meaningful. One breaking up a no-no and the other yesterday allowing Cantu to get the walk off hit. Hanley FTW
  19. Uggla's walk off grand slam and the others mentioned...so many good ones so far
  20. definently Jorge Julio for being Jorge Julio
  21. Tampa and Philly have been BEGGING us to take this division all week. If Arizona does the same, we have to take the opportunity. We could be running away now. Let's take down Zona this weekend and get back to 1st place!
  22. when do nominations begin? or is that only for judges...I forget because I was a judge last year.
  23. yes. The game will be on FSN Florida as part of the deal we broadcast one game across the state and in return the Rays announcers scratch our preverbial backs. I'll be there...but seriously..12:10!!!??? Oh...and I am ready to SUMMON THE BASEBALL GODS AGAIN :respect I HEREBY DECLARE THE DEMONS GONE!!!! GO FISH!!!! :sparta
  24. $6 for the camp groups I believe

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.