Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Someguy150

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Someguy150

  1. Only been to three or four games, but I was lucky enough to see Dan's walk off grand slam. Wasn't that against the Phils, too? Easily the best.
  2. Before Beckett was traded he was my favorite. I could care less about him and the Red Sox now, though. Even though he's over in the AL too, I'll say Cabrera.
  3. Just started watching and Miller is already worrying me.
  4. "A third seventh inning stretch"
  5. Maybe once I am done with class (Next week) I will write an email or call them. I WANT my Marlins on t.v in Tally!!! I tried calling them early last season when I was pissed about this. The girl did not know what I was talking about, period. I'm not even sure if she knew who the Marlins were. Anyway, some guy (not me) posted how to get around this (basically free MLB.tv): (Information Deleted by MarlinsMY) I didn't find that guy's post - was it deleted for some reason? This probably isn't legal but it's streaming smoothly!!!
  6. honestly I'd rather tell 'em to go to hell Apartment complex makes me pay for Comcast and I wish I didn't have to.
  7. ^ That's right. 95% of the games on FSN then. Doesn't sound quite as bad but there are still a lot on Sun.
  8. So, you have not seen any games in Tally? Don't you get the FSN games? I am under the impression that we get NO games on Sun Sports and about 2/3 of the games on FSN. And I think I'm right Oh I hope you have seen this... http://www.sunsportstv.com/notseeing_marli...tml?method=list
  9. As already said, Comcast f*king blows. Not only do I find their Internet connection to be iffy (may just be the area) but they suck as a company for reasons like this. I'm also in Tallahassee (FSU student), a Marlins fan left without almost half of the games. This next week we're gonna miss out on about five or six, y'know.
  10. Well, it was a great moment on Gameday. Congrats. Same here. I'm also in Tallahassee and couldn't see the game. Did you notice next week there's like a full five or six days we won't be able to see the game? I may have asked you before, but are you an FSU student?
  11. Hmm. I drove south into Florida about a month ago and didn't see the Marlins sign.. I've driven south on 75 many times from Tallahassee, haven't seen a confederate flag. South FL >>>> North FL, though.
  12. ROFLMAO at the NY Mets!!! PERFECT! This made the second half all the better.
  13. And don't forget that Miggie "Cahn save ju money on jour Cingular bill". lmao, I remember that one. Then he swings.
  14. Why? Show a quote. I like them.
  15. anyway, went to the game today and OMFG!!! so HOOOOTTTT. I was dying. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead I got some sun =) I thought it was an exciting game, and with Hanley up at the very end I thought we had a great shot... but damn. Yet another time I go to the stadium, I leave with a Marlins loss.
  16. Very cool to see.
  17. Classic quote. "We need to get healthy is what we need," owner Jeffrey Loria said when asked how the Marlins could improve. "I was hoping these guys would lead the league in ERAs, not MRIs.'' lmao @ that quote
  18. OMG, please not to the Mets!
  19. Hey Capefish, you're an FSU student? I am too. I also have friends in meteorology.
  20. Someguy150 replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    He's given 2 earned runs in over 20 innings since April 27. He's dominant. lol @ your sig.
  21. It might suck to see one of our big faces leave, but I'm happy to hear he'd go to an AL team.
  22. I miss out on the "extra" games here in Tallahassee, on Comcast's basic cable package. I hate it. I called them up and the woman had no idea what I was talking about. She might've not known who the Marlins were. Tallahassee should be a part of Georgia. Anyway, they were of no help. I did as they suggested, called my cable provider and said that I wanted all of the games, and I was told that they did not offer it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.