Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsMS_35

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsMS_35

  1. i know in baseball you're not allowed to trade draft picks. it's just interesting to look at, and think about.
  2. This is something I've always thought about when trades were done. How would they look if it were just draft picks being traded. Would the deal seem the same? For Example, the Olsen, Hammer to Nats Marlins Get: International Signing (Bonifacio) 2007 2nd rd. (Smolinski) 2007 7th rd. (Dean) Nats get: 2000 17th rd. (Willingham) 2002 6th rd. (Olsen) Seems a little better doesn't it? Holliday to Oakland Oakland Gets: 1998 7th rd. (Holliday) Colorado Gets: 2004 1st. rd (Street) 2005 6th rd. (Smith) International Signing (Gonzalez) Seems like Colorado got a steal.
  3. Bonifacio has some impressive minor league numbers. http://mlb.mlb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?n=...&pid=466988 Can he do it in the bigs? We'll see.
  4. I actually think Uggla would do well in the outfield. I know hes really good at going back on the pop ups at second. Don't immediately write it off, just consider it, and look at both sides. I would rather have him at 2B, but It wouldn't be a travesty if he were to play OF.
  5. Um. So was the guy serious, and the fbi joking, or were they both joking, but the fbi was serious until he came out and said he was?
  6. That would be sick. Any youtube video of him?
  7. Can someone draw this out so we have a better image?
  8. Why does everyone have a crush on the Red Sox?
  9. THESE CAPITAL LETTERS ARE TEARING US APART!
  10. How far do you guys think the Marlins will go next year in 2009? Playoffs? ALCS? World Series? :mis2 Guaranteed. They WILL NOT be going to the ALCS. would you like to put Money on that? :cool Yes. I'll bet everything. BREAKING NEWS! The Marlins have joined the American League.
  11. Don't know if this belongs in here, but..... My web design teacher is a huge Mets fan, and Mark Wiley's daughter is in one of his classes. She got him a ball from the last game at Shea, and gave it to him. He claims it was the last ball ever used at the stadium. He was showing it to me, and I took it, and said something along the lines of "May Citi field fail as well as the future of the Mets". He quickly ripped it away from me, but I got that out there. i think it's funny, and we were joking about it. Go Marlins!
  12. My dad plays in the Federal league now, but he used to play in SFBL. He's the 1B for the Southern Yankees.
  13. Whatever happens, happens. We don't decide what happens, so why all the arguing?
  14. Just a scenario. I'm not saying we blew it or anything, because it would've been a miracle if we did it. NL East: Philadelphia 90-72 Florida 90-72 New York 88-74 Atlanta 72-90 Washington 59-104 NL Wild Card: Philadelphia 90-72 Florida 90-72 Milwaukee 90-72 New York 88-74 Pretty crazy scenario. One game playoff for the NL East, then the loser would play in a one-game playoff with Milwaukee for the Wild Card.
  15. haha, they made Baker ride the subway in that.
  16. Are there any companies that have input on the ballpark based in CA? HOK maybe?
  17. I heard that this wasn't shown on TV, and I want to let you all know. Victorino's HR kicked up into my section, hit of a lady, and some guy grabbed it. We got him to throw it back, and it rolled by Amezaga. Amezaga turned around and kicked the ball to the third base line. I thought it was great. Kind of like Amezaga saying "Ew I don't want to touch that". Was I the only one who saw that for those of you that were there?
  18. I'm going! My baseball team had a fundraiser selling tickets for the game. I'm sitting in the Power Alley! (Is it still called that?)
  19. If Hanley is playing, I'm sure Maybin will sill start in OF. LF- Hammer CF- Maybin RF- Ross Possibly?
  20. I thought we were done after the top of the inning. That's baseball, now we need to hold the lead!
  21. Maybin's right arm looks weird when he runs.
  22. Jeremy Hermida First AB 1 HR, 1.000 AVG, 1.000 OBP, 4.000 SLG, 5.000 OPS, 4 RBI Now Sucks Too early to tell.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.