9/20 Phillies @ Marlins

Fish Dynasty

Any word on if Hanley is playing tonight? I'm anxious to see what the lineup will look like with both him and Maybin in there.

It will be interesting to see were fredi puts him. Id imagine he either leads off hanley 3 hole or maybin hits 8th so that he doesnt feel much pressure but he seems to hanlde the presuue of playin in the bigs just fine. Fredi is loyal to vets though and he loves fredo and might continue to start him in center cody right hammer left. I lke alfrdo alot but he cant start alot or he gets worn out.

i'll be there cheering anibal on...this is in my opinion the most important game in his career until now...i hope he comes out clutch but i have confidance in him, he knows what is at stake. go marlins!!!!!!

It is a huge game philly has got him twice up there hopefully he can keep those power hitting lefties they got from squaring up on the ball and he makes me look like a moron for sayin in another thread we should skip his start. Come on ani make me look like a fool.

for all the games the Marlins win the rest of the way, its equal to two games they finish over .500

Hopefully we win 3 or 4 more before the win streak is over, a sweep over the phillies would give us a better chance to make it into the playoffs.

Oh and who else do we play this season?

next we play the reds and then the nationals and then of course the mets. we have one more game to play than the phillies so we can gain half a game if we win against the reds