Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dgreco

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dgreco

  1. Are you guys talking about the show or 2k9? I dont see mlb 2k9 in the downloadable content on live demos. They're talking about MLB: The Show. The demo for MLB 2K9 hasn't come out yet. I will be interested to see what the PC version of MLB 2K9 will be like - especially how moddable it will be (and if it will even run on my computer). mlb 2k9 looks pretty decent actually. I do not know how it plays, but watching the demo's i was impressed. Only a few things bothered me.
  2. dgreco replied to Erick's topic in Miami Marlins
    worth the read.
  3. my biggest fear is the advancement of unions. Unions play hardly any productive roles. There are a few decent examples, but the way he and some other democrats are pushing this scares me.
  4. dgreco replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    JetsMania have you been to Trinity Brewhouse yet? Yes I have. The past two times I've gone, they've been out of the beer I want. I'm not a huge fan of their food. They have cheap wings, but other than that I am not a fan. I usually do not like their beer either. Most of it is really bitter for me, and they always run out of their better beers. It is usually a good place to start the night (or RiRa's, but sometimes its busy and they charge a cover) then we would end up down near the courthouse area.
  5. Awesome stuff, I'm sure you two had an awesome time there. Also Cody Ross is the coolest white man alive. :lol he is white?
  6. dgreco replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    JetsMania have you been to Trinity Brewhouse yet?
  7. Think Ok city would bid for the team? Just throwing it out there
  8. surprised he decided on the ML deal. I guess Texas is a decent fit for him. I am sure a lot of teams would of taken a ML deal on him though.
  9. i have zero doubt whatsoever, that the marlins will be among the elite franchises in the game with the new stadium Either in South Florida or somewhere else
  10. Samson stated today in the VIP Season Ticket Holder press conference that this is the FINAL vote for the Stadium... If it fails the Marlins will see other options like relocation They deserve to if it fails.
  11. This is the stuff that bothers me... http://politifact.org/truth-o-meter/statem...p-fish-roaders/ Instead of fixing ATV roads how about using that 20 million cut and putting it back into some other stuff that was cut out. There was a lot of decent stuff that they used to cut it down from 900 billion. More acceptable than this stuff.
  12. Just played the demo there. Graphics are sweet. I particularly like the new feature of the progressive lighting so the game starts off in the daylight but eventually turns to night I saw that in the previews, that is nice. I will have to download it tonight before I head out.
  13. off-topic I guess, but I really like that WBC trophy.
  14. dgreco replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    ^funny I was thinking about this thread today. I forgot the name and have not gone yet. Every lady I go out with always wants to go to Opa so we end up there. I have been to Ale House a few times too. They have about 30 beers on tap so its pretty nice.
  15. great pictures.
  16. Av: remidns me of sublime, not sure if it is but i'll give it an 8 Sig: Marius is a machine and if it was more horizontal I would say 10, otherwise 8.
  17. dgreco replied to dgreco's topic in Sports
    I'm holding judgement or two reasons. 1) So far there is no proof but anonymous sources. 2) I don't particularly want this to be true. As much as I hate A-Rod and the Yankees I feel the same way. I was sort of looking at A-Rod to be the saving face of the steroids ever. Surpass Bonds and keep the most sacred or one of the most sacred records clean and not tainted.
  18. dgreco replied to dgreco's topic in Sports
    In 2003, when he won the American League home run title and the AL Most Valuable Player award as a shortstop for the Texas Rangers, Alex Rodriguez tested positive for two anabolic steroids, four sources have independently told Sports Illustrated. Rodriguez's name appears on a list of 104 players who tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs in Major League Baseball's '03 survey testing, SI's sources say. As part of a joint agreement with the MLB Players Association, the testing was conducted to determine if it was necessary to impose mandatory random drug testing across the major leagues in 2004. When approached by an SI reporter on Thursday at a gym in Miami, Rodriguez declined to discuss his 2003 test results. "You'll have to talk to the union," said Rodriguez, the Yankees' third baseman since his trade to New York in February 2004. When asked if there was an explanation for his positive test, he said, "I'm not saying anything." Phone messages left by SI for players' union executive director Donald Fehr were not returned. Though MLB's drug policy has expressly prohibited the use of steroids without a valid prescription since 1991, there were no penalties for a positive test in 2003. The results of that year's survey testing of 1,198 players were meant to be anonymous under the agreement between the commissioner's office and the players association. Rodriguez's testing information was found, however, after federal agents, armed with search warrants, seized the '03 test results from Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc., of Long Beach, Calif., one of two labs used by MLB in connection with that year's survey testing. The seizure took place in April 2004 as part of the government's investigation into 10 major league players linked to the BALCO scandal -- though Rodriguez himself has never been connected to BALCO. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/base...ex.html?eref=T1 Here ya go.
  19. dgreco posted a topic in Sports
    Tested positive in 2003 for anabolic steroids. It was a lead on ESPN, no other story yet.
  20. A cool video of some of the marlins players and other people in the organization who went out for a field day type event.
  21. You cant really predict injuries. Yes, some players are more prone to injury than others, however there can be many cases of freak injuries which would totally disrupt predictions etc It is way to hard. Prone to injuries might be easier to predict, but the chance of injuries is just way to hard to predict.
  22. It's the Cody Ross game! I caught the 9th inning with 1 out so it was a good 15 minute viewing.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.