February 7, 200917 yr It took place last night, Rachel and I attended for the 3rd straight year. Jorge Cantu sat our table this year, and here are some of the pics for you all to see: http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2283/115/87/501374007/n501374007_2047556_2457.jpg http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2283/115/87/501374007/n501374007_2047558_7340.jpg http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2283/115/87/501374007/n501374007_2047640_9197.jpg http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2283/115/87/501374007/n501374007_2049225_2922.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/1552ik2.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/2q3uruh.jpg http://i51.tinypic.com/es6eec.jpg http://i42.tinypic.com/2u4ijxv.jpg http://i54.tinypic.com/xm07j9.jpg http://i56.tinypic.com/2w32bdd.jpg
February 7, 200917 yr Awesome pics! Rachel is beautiful! I love seeing the guys out of uniform :lol Amazega cleans up nice!
February 7, 200917 yr great pics man. I always find Cody's smile funny, and Hermida looks like he just finished smokin some dope. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
February 8, 200917 yr great pics man. I always find Cody's smile funny, and Hermida looks like he just finished smokin some dope. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Ditto. My thoughts when I saw the Cody picture was "Cody Ross's Cross". That rhymes.
February 8, 200917 yr Nice pics man! Rachel = cute Cantu and Messy: PIMPS!! JJ: crazy hair like always Herms: same face, looks like a cool mofo hahaha nice to see Niner Helms with the cool hair lol! Danny is awesome, he always has a smile on. i hope he stays a Marlins for a long time and DAMN, Hurk is TALL!
February 8, 200917 yr Nice pics. Hope you guys had a good time Admin looking spiffy and Rachel beautiful as always. Love the sweater vest by Maybin and Cody's award winning smile
February 8, 200917 yr Author :mischief Thanks, guys. We had a really great time and finally meeting Niner + Jack was awesome.
February 9, 200917 yr Awesome stuff, I'm sure you two had an awesome time there. Also Cody Ross is the coolest white man alive. :lol
February 9, 200917 yr Awesome stuff, I'm sure you two had an awesome time there. Also Cody Ross is the coolest white man alive. :lol he is white?
February 9, 200917 yr Rachel=Beautiful Admin= Pimp nice pics guys! always good to see some pics of you guys and our florida marlins! i am so anxious for the seaosn to start already!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.