Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alejandrasnow

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by alejandrasnow

  1. I'm rolling my eyes at Hanley right now.
  2. Is it just me or are Hutton and Waltz being absolutely repulsive? ? LOL they were talking about Aubrey Huff and how he needs to wash his red thong when the Giants have days off. Gross.
  3. Is it just me or are Hutton and Waltz being absolutely repulsive?
  4. Andrew Miller, after this season, please excuse yourself from the game of baseball. Thank you.
  5. The chicken runs at midnight major motion picture. Yeah, that'd be a tearjerker for sure. I'd come to the theatre with a box of tissues.
  6. Would've been interesting if Stanton had a full rookie season, may have had a shot at the rookie HR record, who knows. That's exactly what I was thinking.
  7. I gave FOTG to Mikey but man, Emilio has been really good so far. I wonder if they'll just alternate giving people days off after today to keep him in the lineup. If only he could hit last season.
  8. The Suns won today.
  9. Tomorrow's game isn't telecast! :tissue It's a day game anyways...I'm gonna be more interested in CFB. Gators vs. Bulls and Canes @ Ohio State Good stuff!
  10. I already liked Sanabia and his Cali kid persona but now I'm falling in love with him. Mikey, Logan, Gaby, and Sanabia!? I'm loving these rookies.
  11. Remember earlier this season we had a "will Mike Stanton hit 20 HRs?" some people said up, some people said down, one person (dim?) said push... I said 20+, lets hope it comes true! Yeah, when Mitch Williams said that Stanton was going to hit 20 I created an over/under... and I thought Mitch Williams was getting a little ahead of himself. Here Mikey is already at 18!
  12. The lineup will also have a full year of Morrison and Coghlan. Hanley should also return to 09 form. I also think Stanton will adjust quicker than most people think he will. Offense won't be a problem w/o uggla, IMO You have a point but what if Coghlan doesn't return to form and LoMo and Stanton struggle next season? I feel Uggla is a safe bet to give us production offensively (at least 25 HRs, 90 RBIs, 85 Runs Scored) and he needs to be on the team. Bonifacio really isn't a guy I'd want to start everyday, he's a good bench player/spot starter but his numbers probably won't correlate positively as a full time starter. If we sign Uggla I really don't feel it'll be hard to find a solid 2 starter if we put Volstad or West on the block and package one of them with a decent outfield prospect (maybe Cousins). I'd love to get the previously mentioned (I believe by Erick) James Shields from Tampa, they are a team that loves Young Starting Pitching ala Volstad/West and if they lose Crawford will need a backup outfielder to replace whoever is going to be the new stating LF (most likely Joyce if Jennings isn't ready). And to note Shield is pretty for a quality arm. I'd love the rotation of J.J., Big Game James, Anibal, Nolasco(if he's signed) and Sanabia/West/Volstad/Whoever. Bottom line, try to sign Uggla and hope he continues his raking or if anything we could trade him for that number 2 we've been looking and a possible replacement at 2B along with West/Volstad I don't really care for acquiring James Shields over Volstad. He's going on 30 in 2011, is going to command more money (4,250,000 mill, if I'm not mistaken) and has seemingly regressed since 2008. Also, he gives up a good amount of HR's (currently 2nd in the MLB) which is exactly one of the issues everyone has bitched about in Volstad (although he's been better this season). Yes, he does have his upside in comparison to Volstad and he could very well turn it around in 2011 but this could also be him going down hill. I'd rather keep Volstad for a bit longer and see if he improves. He's still young and is only in his third season in the bigs. I guess I'm one of the fans holding out hope for him.
  13. For NL batters with 175+ PA: OPS 1. Joey Votto, .1019 2. Carlos Gonzalez, .995 3. Albert Pujols, .993 4. Logan Morrison, .928 I think I'm falling in love.
  14. So... does anyone know anything new on JJ? I missed the pre-game show and post-game show.
  15. Remember when they said they brought Miller up as a lefty specialist? That is so comical right now.
  16. They keep talking about a decision needing to be made about Miller. Do they really have much of an option other than to trudge his ass out there every 5th day? We have Ricky on the DL, JJ on the fence, and Sanabia and Voly appealing suspensions.
  17. Friend of mine told me he went to middle school with Andrew Miller. He found his 6th grade yearbook, take a look IMAGE You and your friend aren't creepy at all. rofl... I got nothing to do with this. He just happened to ask me once "Do you know an Andrew Miller on the Marlins? (he's not a baseball fan). He also once told me they cheated on a math test together, and Miller was once busted for bringing booze to school Well he grew up in Gainesville, what else is there to do here?
  18. Friend of mine told me he went to middle school with Andrew Miller. He found his 6th grade yearbook, take a look IMAGE You and your friend aren't creepy at all.
  19. Wow, Helms made a decent throw to first. Someone hand that guy an award.
  20. Gaby is never clutch it seems. And LoMo in Slomo owns Lefties! I know his avg with RISP is great but it seems as if it's eluded him as of late.
  21. I've fallen in love with Logan's OBP.
  22. Miller was sent up to give Jacksonville a better chance to win the Southern League World Series. :lol
  23. Man, Stanton jumps really really high. Right? A couple games ago Hutton and Waltz were talking about making a basketball team with all of the position players. Next time, they should include Mikey on that team.
  24. I am getting so f***ing pissed right now. I never want to wish bad on a human being but Helms is pushing me to that edge.
  25. I've never seen a Resident Evil movie but this one looks good.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.