Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mephisto

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mephisto

  1. Cabrera, Willis, and Bay for the NL
  2. 17 838844[/snapback] ditto
  3. ROFL@Jeter not making it... He's going to probably win the 30th man vote. 838842[/snapback] He's not making it. He up against an entire nation and against his own team mate.
  4. wasnt boone the one that swung and missed on a pitch in the homerun derby? 838515[/snapback] yea, it was. I remember his brother laughing at him.
  5. Jeter will probably get the final vote.. Then again the Japan votes will take away from him.. Hmm 838762[/snapback] plus hideki is a Yankee so he'll get some votes from NY too. I say there's no chance jeter makes it.
  6. Delgado had a case, as did Nick Johnson, but I have no complaints on our selections. Carlos slumping lately didn't help his case. Maybe we'll see him in the HR derby? The only thing I don't understand is they took an extra SS in Izturis, who is batting .275, instead of taking an extra 1B in Johnson or Delgado or an extra 3B in Ensberg. 838748[/snapback] they should have taken Morgan over Izturis. I think the AL fans screwed us here. I mean the AL has a very deserving roster while the NL has so many guys who should be there.
  7. I thought he had played more games there since he looks like a 1b, but maybe Tony wants to leave Lee the whole game too see if he gets hurt and screw the cubs.
  8. Two first basemen in a position that has so much talent is foolish. 838731[/snapback] Carlos Lee also got selected so that's three
  9. I've never thought he was on roids, and i dont like it that they are telling lowell that thats what fans think, because it makes us look bad. I always thought he's swing was slowe and is just not as selective at the plate, and i dont think i am in the minority in thinking like that.
  10. i think they said he's Encarnacion's cousin
  11. anyone in here think that if Franco plays until he's 50 like he says he will, that he could maybe reach 3,000?
  12. I agree Encarnacion has being a solid player for us. Although he can be frustrating to watch sometimes he's doing enough to get the job done.
  13. Well the good thing about baseball is it's already tomorrow and there's a brand new game tonight that the FISH are gonna WIN!!! 836391[/snapback] I am sure they will, but it wont be because of Lowell's help.
  14. Lowell needs to be benched, we would get more production if hes replaced by Conine in the lineup.
  15. his carrer high for wins in a seson is 9, so reaching 10 by the break will be something for him to be proud of.
  16. you could tell it was nothing serious by his body languange. If beckett would have really had a blister he would not have being so calm coming off the mound.
  17. he got me too, I was like damn!!! But your right he's definitely growing on you and you can tell he and tommy are getting along well too.
  18. I rather give them Olsen instead of AJ simply because AJ is a proven starter unlike Olsen, but I am willing to give AJ for Sheff as long as we get Wang too.
  19. Lo Duca HAS to get a day off tommorow, so I am guessing we'll see Treanor tommorow night. Would be nice to give the start to Willy, but he cant be trusted behind the plate.
  20. Iam not sure if jack would have gone with Mota for two innings and have Jones pitch the ninth without the lead, or put in Bump early on.
  21. Dunlop did a heck of job tonight, but I dont think is a bright idea to give him the job because of one game. If he was such as a good manager you would think he would have actually being hired to run a team by now. I mean that guy has only being in baseball for 20 years, there must be a reason why he has never being a manager in the show.
  22. 2-6 isn't anything to brag about. 832820[/snapback] It's a .333 average. 832899[/snapback] What about 3-7, since thats what he actually batted. 832986[/snapback] that's .429
  23. Mephisto replied to a post in a topic in Miami Marlins
    hopefully this has the same effect on the team as that great victory over the Red Sox in 03'
  24. holy i guess we can now be sure we called up the right guy 829050[/snapback] Well just before Olsen got called up he got shelled too, but that dosent mean hes not ready, it was just one of those days.
  25. he has a better record than poor Mo and AJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.