Everything posted by Jokersgoon
-
Braxton Lee, Dillon Peters, Jarlin Garcia make the Opening Day roster
Jarlin is in the rotation I believe. No.5
-
Tmobile offers free mlb.tv app to subscribers!
Hook me up with your login bro!
-
Van Slyke and Mooney probably cut
Conley been awful, so no surprise there. Yay for Richards sad face emoji for mooney
-
Brinson makes opening day roster
Glad to have him as the face of the franchise. Rarely have players who really embrace being that face for the marlins.
-
Don's speech to team
I know a lot of folks are sour on don, but I like him as our manager. I’m pumped for the season
-
Conley, Peters, Garcia among cuts
My ideal rotation: urena straily sandy hernandez I guess despagne, turner, or smith.
-
Conley, Peters, Garcia among cuts
Only surprised move is jarlin. Had him pegged in the rotation. Nico tho ? im all for sandy making the rotation. That’s my dude.
-
The Wog's Bold Prediction
Yea I agree. Brinson could easily go 20/20 this year
-
The wog's waggle
Scratch & sniff
-
Jacob Turner returns
Andrew miller saw a revival why not Miller *shrug*
-
Who is the one player in franchise history that you look back on and wonder why they never met their potential?
Not sure if mentioned but Andrew miller.
-
Starting Shortstop
I think prado would be awful at 2nd.
-
Do you know the 2018 Marlins quiz
13/15 is that sad
-
The Monte Harrison Appreciation Thread
Remember reading awhile back Harrison would actually be the best player in the deal.
-
Julio Pablo Martinez cleared to sign beginning 3/6
ALL THE OUTFIELDERS
-
Cameron Maybin?
Bring back joe borchard
-
Mattingly tells Bryce Harper to mind his own business
Not sure why people are criticizing mattingly for his response. U can’t let some dude just try y’all and get away with it. I wouldn’t respect you as my manager/coach.
-
Corey Dickerson
Reading braves will be major players for him
-
Straily glad he wasn’t traded and agrees with the rebuilding plan
Hell yeah Straily! Between him and brinson, were in good hands. About time someone stood up to Stanton and yelich passive aggressive ass
-
Jarlin Garcia to be a starter
Unless he goes all out on spring training I’d prefer to let him get those innings in the minor.
-
Sports Illustrated Article on Jeter
Sooo many questions such as who’s the man behind SonOfJack account???
-
Captain's Camp
Only local media individuals who actually provide both sides are: manso, Mish, frisaro, healey, and Spencer.
-
Sports Illustrated Article on Jeter
Man I don’t get the vitriol of bashing Jeter without seeing the plan thru. I mean yeah he traded fan favorites. But anyone who bought the team was gonna do the same thing. Its just exhausting debating and discussing the same thing over and over again. People just wanna accept mediocrity in the name of keeping players they grew up with. P.s: what the hell is Barrys’ problem? Dudes has like a vendetta against this ownership group since the jump.
-
Jeter Hires Warriors' Bowers as Marlins Business Chief
Dude looks like a giant.
-
Jeter Hires Warriors' Bowers as Marlins Business Chief
Yea, he’ll be responsible for our stadium naming rights and perhaps the most important job handling the tv rights negotiations.