Make your pleads to the Marlins

What trade you want or don't want

What player or players you want to stay

What coach or coaches you want gone

make your pleads and maybe someone will hear your cry :shifty

mine is keep Lowell and get the best deal for Burnett...get Ken Williams on the phone and take the White Sox's offer

1) Keep Lowell.

2) Trade AJ for prospects and a MLB ready pitcher.

3) Keep Encarnacion.

4) Trade some OK prospects for another pitcher and/or bullpen help.

5) Make managerial change immediately to end this madness. If you're waiting for this team to fall completely out of the race or lose 10 games in a row, it isn't going to happen. All that is going to happen is what has happened so far. We will be on the verge of making a change, then we'll string a couple of wins together. Then when everything seems OK, we'll fall back to .500 again.

:banghead

1) Keep Lowell.

3) Keep Encarnacion.

5) Make managerial change immediately to end this madness. If you're waiting for this team to fall completely out of the race or lose 10 games in a row, it isn't going to happen. All that is going to happen is what has happened so far. We will be on the verge of making a change, then we'll string a couple of wins together. Then when everything seems OK, we'll fall back to .500 again.

866678[/snapback]

It's kind of like having a sexy model for a girlfriend that seems like she's going to give you some "loving," but always stops you. Then, when she feels that you're going to dump her finally, she teases you with some false hope, only to stop you again and again until you finally realize many b0ner$ later, that you're not going to get that "loving."

:plain

:blink:

1) Keep Lowell.

3) Keep Encarnacion.

866678[/snapback]

It's kind of like having a sexy model for a girlfriend that seems like she's going to give you some "loving," but always stops you. Then, when she feels that you're going to dump her finally, she teases you with some false hope, only to stop you again and again until you finally realize many b0ner$ later, that you're not going to get that "loving."

866682[/snapback]

Sounds like you are speaking form experience.

1. Trade Burnett to O's for Penn, Juilo, and Bigbie

2. Trade Bigbie to Pitt for Redman

3. Trade Lowell to Twins for prospects IF they agree to take his whole contract. If not void #4 and 6.

4. Use Penn + other Prospects to obtain either Dunn, Huff, or Ibanez.

5. Trade Enc and Johnson for another arm in pen

6. Move Miguel to third

7. Call up Hermida, put in left if Lowell is traded or right if he's not.

8. Let McKeon finish out season. I'm sure he'll retire at the end anyways.

1) Keep Lowell.

3) Keep Encarnacion.

866678[/snapback]

866682[/snapback]

Sounds like you are speaking form experience.

866689[/snapback]

lol...I have to answer that as...

:whistle

1. Keep Lowell. There is no sense on trading him and sending the wrong message to the fans.

2. Trade AJ and Perisho (or someone else) to the Orioles for Julio, Penn, and Kline (or Bigbie).

3. Turn around and offer Penn plus two other prospects to Oakland for Zito, or Bigbie to the Pirates for Redman.

4. Pray, and pray hard because I just added like 10 million to the current payroll... :lol

I went to San Fransisco this summer and went to a Giants game and felt like I had just arrived in a democratic after being in the Soviet Union. The people at the gate didn't make my take off my hat, I brought food in, and a water bottle that was *gasp* open. Not only that, but the people working there were friendly. Also, people had umbrellas. :o

Why can't Marlin games be more like that?

I went to San Fransisco this summer and went to a Giants game and felt like I had just arrived in a democratic after being in the Soviet Union. The people at the gate didn't make my take off my hat, I brought food in, and a water bottle that was *gasp* open. Not only that, but the people working there were friendly. Also, people had umbrellas. :o

Why can't Marlin games be more like that?

866744[/snapback]

i can't answer that question without being racist

Lock AJ, Loria, Beinfest and all other interested parties in a room, negotiate a contract, hammer it out, do everything possible to get him to that 4/$36 figure that's constantly been floated. AT LEAST NEGOTIATE WITH A PLAYER BEFORE YOU DEEM HIM UNSIGNABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Lowell if you have to pay him to play elsewhere.

If AJ won't be resigned, do the best deal on the table *hint* Baltimore is not the best deal *hint.*

Stop loading up on pitching prospects and mediocre bullpen arms, we've got plenty of each...how about a good position player?