MLB.com Shows photo of Juan Pierre in a cubs uniform

tealmarlin

Man.... for me, this was one of the trades that hurt the most. I am a huge Pierre fan. I have his bobble head doll up on my desk at work.... I just watched the press conference and it almost brought me to tears. He is such a good guy. I hope he and D-Lee tear it up together next season...

and doesn't Wrigley keep their infield grass higher than most parks? He'd get like 50 infield hits.

Nearl all infield hits are fast grounders that force an infielder to throw from deep or off balanced. The tall grass will increase the amount of bunt hits, but severely limit his infield hits.

I just saw a picture of Delgado in a Mets uni and felt sick. Now I'm really going to throw up..

I didn't feel much of anything when I saw Delgado in a Mets uniform, Delgado wasn't here long enough or did anything to really develop a sentimental feeling amongst the fans, at least not to the level of others like Beckett, JP, Lowell, etc.

The Marlins were the most underachieving team in all of baseball last year (and arguably in 2004 too) so lets move on and stop thinking about peanut head Pierre and Carlos "Star Spangled what??" Delgado...

say what you will about pierre, but Delgado was definitly not one of the reasons we were underachievers last year

The Marlins were the most underachieving team in all of baseball last year (and arguably in 2004 too) so lets move on and stop thinking about peanut head Pierre and Carlos "Star Spangled what??" Delgado...

say what you will about pierre, but Delgado was definitly not one of the reasons we were underachievers last year

Im not saying Delgado contirbuted to our unachieving squad last year, but I am saying that he showed less emotion than any other Marlin player. His lack of intensity, aggresiveness, etc... was something I frowned upon.